Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #661
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I don't think there are memory issues with this type of battery.
I am not sure the charge continues once the "remove plug" icon appears.
"Conditioning" batteries was a NiCd thing. Li batteries were supposede :^) to cure this problem.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #662
UchihaNaru
Connoisseur
UchihaNaru is on a distinguished road

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
Does the apple charger works? that's the only usb charger i have..
UchihaNaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #663
lamaz
ebouquin.fr
lamaz began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 1, Blackberry Bold, Asus P750, Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Here's hoping you get it soon. It's still only 1:45 PM in California.
In spite of my hope still not notification of shipping so I sent an email to Astak
lamaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #664
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Uh Oh....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #665
lamaz
ebouquin.fr
lamaz began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 1, Blackberry Bold, Asus P750, Astak Pocket Pro
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruby just sent me my tracking number!!!
I'm very happy and I am in love with her!!!!
lamaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #666
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #667
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Just in case frozennorth is still interested, I did indeed pay $5 for brokerage, and $27.81 CDN in taxes. The package spent around 5-6 business days in customs.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #668
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by cingkrab View Post
Just in case frozennorth is still interested, I did indeed pay $5 for brokerage, and $27.81 CDN in taxes. The package spent around 5-6 business days in customs.
Thank You very much. That's pretty good. Was the 27.81 for sales taxes (ie. GST, PST or HST)?
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #669
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Thank You very much. That's pretty good. Was the 27.81 for sales taxes (ie. GST, PST or HST)?
$10.80 GST, $17.01 QST/TVQ.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #670
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Great, I don't mind the 5$ broker fee and I have to pay the taxes no matter what. So it's actually a very good deal to order from U.S. Just have to make sure they ship USPS.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:07 AM   #671
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Question; I was curious. Does the Pocket Pro have a dictionary?
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:03 AM   #672
frozennorth
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Great, I don't mind the 5$ broker fee and I have to pay the taxes no matter what. So it's actually a very good deal to order from U.S. Just have to make sure they ship USPS.
Forgot about the shipping charges of $37.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:24 AM   #673
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Question; I was curious. Does the Pocket Pro have a dictionary?
Not built in.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:20 AM   #674
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNaru View Post
Does the apple charger works? that's the only usb charger i have..
Any USB charger should work. On my V3, I often use the USB charger for my TomTom GPS as my book charger.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:25 AM   #675
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Not built in.
Oh well. Going to the paper dictionary and putting an effort into reinforcing my vocab will just make it stick that much longer.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote