Old 08-22-2023, 10:41 PM   #1
byword
byword began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Poke Pro
[Plugin] SelfCSS for Sigil WYSIWYG CSS editor

Requirements
Plugin Type: Edit
Minimum Sigil requirement: v1.6.x or higher
Python Requirements: Python 3.4+ (Bundled or External)
OS Requirements: Windows, OSX or Linux
*** Tested on Windows 10 & 11 ***
Current Version: "0.2.2"

Installation
* Select Manage Plugins from the Plugins menu.
* Click Add Plugin and select selfCSSforSigilen_v*.*.*.zip. This will load and install the plugin into Sigil, which you can then select and run using Plugins > Edit > selfCSSforSigilen

- selfCSSforSigil_v0.2.2.zip : Korean version
- selfCSSforSigilen_v0.2.2.zip : English version

Description
This is a plugin modified to allow the use of selfCSS in Sigil. It enables the editing of styles for several elements required in book editing, including titles, body text, subscript, underline, images, and text boxe.
selfCSS('http://selfcss.org/') is a WYSIWYG CSS editor. It assists who may not be proficient in handling CSS to easily edit simple styles.
I am not a developer. I created this plugin by making simple improvements to the existing source. The editor utilizes the selfCSS source, and for the execution of the plugin, the ReadiumReader Official plugin source was used. I made minimal modifications only to ensure that the functionality could run.

For more information, please visit EPUBGUIDE.NET The website is available only in Korean but you can utilize Google's automatic translation feature for assistance.

NOTE : I lack the skills to make improvements such as adding the class name and applying the styles when the "Apply" button is pressed, resulting in the styles being added to the stylesheet. However, if anyone is capable of making improvements, feel free to modify it accordingly.

Changes:
Spoiler:
v0.2.2-- Add underline example
v0.2.1-- Update newer version of plugin_utils.py.
v0.2.0-- Initial release.

Features
- Same as 'http://selfcss.org/'
- For the purpose of book editing, I have added examples and made some modifications to style attributes.
** To apply the completed styles, you must copy the CSS code and paste it into the stylesheet.**

Click image for larger version

Name:	화면 캡처 2023-08-23 112336.png
Views:	196
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	203331Click image for larger version

Name:	화면 캡처 2023-08-23 112639.png
Views:	181
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	203332Click image for larger version

Name:	화면 캡처 2023-08-23 112656.png
Views:	155
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	203333
Attached Files
File Type: zip selfCSSforSigil_v0.2.2.zip (15.40 MB, 126 views)
File Type: zip selfCSSforSigilen_v0.2.2.zip (15.40 MB, 310 views)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-30-2023 at 09:43 AM.
byword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:10 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
This looks good. Thanks for the contribution! I only have two suggestions:

1) there's a newer version of plugin_utils.py that fixes a few things. I suggest grabbing it and dropping it your plugin (https://github.com/dougmassay/sigil-plugin-utils).

2) your gui will better match Sigil's darkmode theme if you add/change to the following (around line 180 in plugin.py:

Code:
icon = os.path.join(bk._w.plugin_dir, bk._w.plugin_name, 'plugin.svg')
# creating a python qt application
mdp = True if iswindows else False
app = PluginApplication(sys.argv, bk, app_icon=icon, match_dark_palette=mdp)
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 10:02 PM   #3
byword
byword began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Poke Pro
Thank you for the reply!
I've corrected the part you mentioned. Now you just need to update it.
How do I modify the first thread? This is almost the first thread. I looked for the modify button, but I can't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
This looks good. Thanks for the contribution! I only have two suggestions:

1) there's a newer version of plugin_utils.py that fixes a few things. I suggest grabbing it and dropping it your plugin (https://github.com/dougmassay/sigil-plugin-utils).

2) your gui will better match Sigil's darkmode theme if you add/change to the following

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-25-2023 at 01:55 PM.
byword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 01:48 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're new enough to the forum that your posts go into auto-moderation (it's an anti-spam measure). You should be close to having enough posts to be able to have full rights to edit your posts. I'll move your 0.2.1 versions to the first post for now.
Old 08-25-2023, 02:02 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Updated and added to the plugin index. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2023, 09:44 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

First post updated with latest content

Tags
css editor, selfcss