Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #16
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Yes, I would gladly give up almost anything for those. But, I'm pretty sure even Alexander can't pull that chicken out of his hat. So, I'm still betting it'll be FREE DOUGHNUTS FOR ALL!!! I can't wait!
I have never, repeat NEVER, been in a hat!

Stop launching these vicious rumors! Bad doggie! Bad! No donuts for you in your stocking!

Jeesh!

Please resume regular rumor discussion here ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #17
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
But, I'm pretty sure even Alexander can't pull that chicken out of his hat.
How strange that you should mention a chicken.....

... but I must say no more!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I have never, repeat NEVER, been in a hat!
It seems to me that you are in a hat right now! A rather fetching green one with white trim.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #19
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
BTW, folks—how did you like the way I worded the first post of this thread? Did I sound like poohbear_nc? That's what I was going for!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #20
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I'm holding out for "free" Pastries.

A bear-claw with icing and raspberry topping.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #21
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
BTW, folks—how did you like the way I worded the first post of this thread? Did I sound like poohbear_nc? That's what I was going for!
Plagiarism! Copyright infringement! Prepare to be banned!

I've been stolen!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #22
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Sorry, Tom. You don't exactly look like a succulent chicken breast. And you certainly don't smell like one either. Is there a hint to be had here??
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #23
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Something with a chicken and a mysterie, eh? Pooh wrote a mysterie and we can all download a free copy!

Last edited by Joy736; 12-24-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
Stella
I'm the last letter
Stella doesn't litterStella doesn't litter

Device: none (yet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
Something with a chicken and a mysterie, eh? Pooh worte a mysterie and we can all download a free copy!

Interesting thought. Though I'm with VR on this. It's about free donuts, I'm sure. Oh, or maybe bacon.
Stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #25
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
And of course I mean wrote and not worte
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #26
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
What? Another lame way to increase traffic to their site? But then if donuts are involved who cares :-P
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #27
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I love mysteries!
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #28
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
I love mysteries!
It's certainly a mystery at the moment.

I meant SECRET! It's certainly a secret at the moment.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #29
poohbear_nc
Now what?

A mysterious secret! That's what it is!
Old 12-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #30
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
It's neither a mystery nor a secret... I know exactly what it is
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote