Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2022, 04:38 AM   #61
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Will the collections, and the books/docs in them, you made through the website still show up on your kindle? Like, aside from syncing, do you have to do anything special to get them on the device? Cause I know the Kindle 4 NT doesn't do it.

I recently lost my library when my pc went bye bye (a series of unfortunate events where I just deleted my backup on cloud because I was transferring them), so the only books I have now are the ones I sent to kindle as docs.

I ordered a 2019 basic and it's still on the way. So I might as well prepare everything while it's still in transit. I don't plan on rebuilding my library any time soon because I'm a procrastinator.

I only ever sort my books by series, so managing my collections via the website isn't such a big deal. So again, will the collections I make on the site show up with the books in them on my kindle? Like they do on the app?
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 09:00 PM   #62
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
Will the collections, and the books/docs in them, you made through the website still show up on your kindle? Like, aside from syncing, do you have to do anything special to get them on the device? Cause I know the Kindle 4 NT doesn't do it.

I recently lost my library when my pc went bye bye (a series of unfortunate events where I just deleted my backup on cloud because I was transferring them), so the only books I have now are the ones I sent to kindle as docs.

I ordered a 2019 basic and it's still on the way. So I might as well prepare everything while it's still in transit. I don't plan on rebuilding my library any time soon because I'm a procrastinator.

I only ever sort my books by series, so managing my collections via the website isn't such a big deal. So again, will the collections I make on the site show up with the books in them on my kindle? Like they do on the app?
Yes. If you make your collections on the Content and Devices page they will show up on your Kindle, and be populated with books that you added from the C & D page.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert