Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-06-2019, 11:05 PM   #1
imdanerdinator
imdanerdinator began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Angry OneDrive Cloud Access Problems - Device Specific

I'm having a specific issue connecting to Microsoft OneDrive on an Onyx Boox Max 3. When attempting to login/authenticate for the cloud access the password page returns a wrong password or username for the correct username/password. I additionally confirmed it was nothing to do with the accounts/current calibre companion version by testing with success the same account login process on calibre companion on a Galaxy Note 10 and a Galaxy S8 while using Microsoft's Authenticator App. When I attempt the login on the Galaxy devices I am redirected to an authenticator based login page which functions properly and logs in successfully. On the Onyx Boox Max 3, instead of receiving an authenticator message I receive a password page that appears normal, but returns a wrong password message for the correct password (verified 3 times). This failed password page provides an option to use your authenticator app instead, but when I switch to this page it says that it was unable to send a notification and 15-20 retries still result in no success.
imdanerdinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:06 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdanerdinator View Post
I'm having a specific issue connecting to Microsoft OneDrive on an Onyx Boox Max 3. When attempting to login/authenticate for the cloud access the password page returns a wrong password or username for the correct username/password. I additionally confirmed it was nothing to do with the accounts/current calibre companion version by testing with success the same account login process on calibre companion on a Galaxy Note 10 and a Galaxy S8 while using Microsoft's Authenticator App. When I attempt the login on the Galaxy devices I am redirected to an authenticator based login page which functions properly and logs in successfully. On the Onyx Boox Max 3, instead of receiving an authenticator message I receive a password page that appears normal, but returns a wrong password message for the correct password (verified 3 times). This failed password page provides an option to use your authenticator app instead, but when I switch to this page it says that it was unable to send a notification and 15-20 retries still result in no success.
I have the same problem not only with Onedrive, but with Dropbox too with my new Onyx Boox Nova 2.
Here is my question in Onyx Forum

Last edited by ottischwenk; 04-10-2020 at 07:33 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
authenticator, boox max 3, onedrive, onyx boox