Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-04-2022, 10:10 PM   #31
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Hi @davidfor

I only added 'Size'. I think that's the only standard field that fits the criteria, right?
Below is my modified version, including a pt_BR translation too.
I have to admit I hadn't looked through the columns to work out which were usable. And "size" is the only one. A case where hard-coding actually makes sense. Thanks for that and the extra translation.

And the attached beta adds the changes for summing the Size column and the pt_BR translation from @thiago.eec. I'll probably release this tomorrow if I don't hear any problems.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sum Column-beta.zip (15.2 KB, 225 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 10:51 PM   #32
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I'll probably release this tomorrow if I don't hear any problems.
Same tests as yesterday, 0.3.3 is working ok for both the Word Count and Size columns

Last edited by Karellen; 04-04-2022 at 11:01 PM.
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, plugin