Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-20-2023, 12:31 PM   #181
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastclown View Post
Hello. I'm getting the following error when running the "copy Pristine author/series tables to Q&S" job:

Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Copy Pristine Metadata
/media/*user*/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Job: "Quarantine And Scrub: Copy Pristine Metadata" failed with error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/gui2/threaded_jobs.py", line 82, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.copypristine ", line 65, in util_copy_pristine_metadata
header_s1 = bytes("SQLite Version: " + bytes(sqlite3.version))
TypeError: string argument without an encoding

Called with args: (, ) {'notifications': , 'abort': , 'log': }

Calibre: 6.14
Q&S: 3.6.121

Help appreciated, thank you!

Yes, I am working on the many minor, but critical, changes due to a recent change in the db structure in Calibre for certain types of custom tables. I will be uploading a new version soon. Wait on using Q&S until them.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 02:34 PM   #182
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 3.6.122 Technical Changes

Version 3.6.122 - 20 April 2023 New "link" column in all Q&S special pre-configured (and delivered in the required, special Q&S metadata.db) and normalized custom columns now supported. Removed DDC/LCC functionality due to deprecation of classify API; use Library Codes plugin instead.

DaltonST
Advert
Old 04-20-2023, 03:56 PM   #183
thelastclown
thelastclown began at the beginning.

Hi DaltonST,

Thank you for your reply, and thank you so much for all of your contributions to MR and the world of Calibre plugins. I've been using your plugins for years and am grateful for your efforts. I only recently decided to dive in to Q&S and I appreciate your help as I get acclimated to it.

The new update fixed the issue with importing pristine authors/series into Q&S. I am now getting the following error copying all real data to work data:

Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Copy Real to Work
/media/*user*/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Erasing All Work Custom Column Data
Populating All Work Custom Columns From Real Metadata
SQLError: table custom_column_4 has 2 columns but 3 values were supplied

custom_column_4 is WorkAuthor in my Q&S metadata.db

Specs:
Calibre: 6.14
Q&S: 3.6.122
Python: Linux CPython 3.10.1
SQLite Version: 2.6.0

Thanks again for your work and your help!
thelastclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 04:11 PM   #184
thelastclown

Update: Interestingly, I could successfully copy Dirty>Work using the "Selected Books" option (32 books).

However, the above referenced error appeared again at the "Scrub at Author level" step:

Spoiler:
Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Author-Level Scrubbing
Library DB: /media/*user*/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Thu Apr 20 13:00:37 2023
SQLite Version: 3036000 [APSW]
SQLite DB Locking Mode: EXCLUSIVE [GUI Is Locked]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════════════════════════════════════════════
Beginning Author Level Scrubbing
══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════════════════════════════════════════════
Work Authors title-cased: 32
Job: "Quarantine And Scrub: Author-Level Scrubbing" failed with error:
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 757, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
my_cursor.execute(mysql)
apsw.SQLError: SQLError: table custom_column_4 has 2 columns but 3 values were supplied

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 107, in main_scrub_author_level
scrub_control(my_db, my_cursor, my_book_ids, notifications, log,scrubbed_books_final)
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 118, in scrub_control
explode_custom_column_4_if_needed(my_db, my_cursor, log)
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 1164, in explode_custom_column_4_if_needed
raise e
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 1142, in explode_custom_column_4_if_needed
execute_mysql_with_commit_generic(my_db,my_cursor, log,mysql,book=None)
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 770, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
raise e
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 765, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
my_cursor.execute(mysql)
apsw.SQLError: SQLError: table custom_column_4 has 2 columns but 3 values were supplied

Called with args: (, , [], []) {'notifications': , 'abort': , 'log': }
Old 04-20-2023, 06:26 PM   #185
DaltonST
Deviser

Your debug log does not show what version of Q&S you were using. Did you update to the new release? My testing had no errors.

To run in DEBUG mode, execute from a terminal: calibre-debug -g

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 04-20-2023 at 06:36 PM.
Advert
Old 04-20-2023, 11:14 PM   #186
thelastclown

I'm using Q&S 3.6.122.

Here is the calibre debug log after running:

purge all work data (success)>
copy dirty to work "all books" (fail)>
copy dirty to work "selected" (success)>
scrub all books at author level (fail)

Spoiler:
QColorSpace attempted constructed from invalid primaries: QPointF(0.313477,0.329102) QPointF(0.692383,0.318359) QPointF(0.266602,0.682617) QPointF(0.151367,0.0546875)
ApplicationPaletteChange event ignored
Using calibre Qt style: True
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
calibre Debug log
calibre 6.14 embedded-python: True
Linux-5.15.0-70-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.15.0-70-generic', '#77-Ubuntu SMP Tue Mar 21 14:02:37 UTC 2023')
Python 3.10.1
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && Audit Log (1, 0, 19) && Author Book Count (2, 2, 3) && Author Book Count Hierarchy (1, 2, 5) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 92) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 46) && Drop Search Results (1, 0, 14) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 16) && Entities Manager (1, 0, 19) && Extract RIS Citations (1, 0, 15) && Favourites Menu (1, 3, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 234) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && KFX Input (1, 51, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 67, 0) && KFX Output (1, 67, 0) && Library Codes (1, 0, 65) && Library Splitter (1, 0, 7) && Media File Importer (1, 0, 27) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && Quality Check (1, 13, 4) && QuarantineAndScrub (3, 6, 122) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && View Manager (1, 10, 2)
Python 3.10.1
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && Audit Log (1, 0, 19) && Author Book Count (2, 2, 3) && Author Book Count Hierarchy (1, 2, 5) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 92) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 46) && Drop Search Results (1, 0, 14) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 16) && Entities Manager (1, 0, 19) && Extract RIS Citations (1, 0, 15) && Favourites Menu (1, 3, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 234) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (1, 51, 0) && KFX Input (1, 51, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (1, 67, 0) && KFX Output (1, 67, 0) && Library Codes (1, 0, 65) && Library Splitter (1, 0, 7) && Media File Importer (1, 0, 27) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && Quality Check (1, 13, 4) && QuarantineAndScrub (3, 6, 122) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && View Manager (1, 10, 2)
QPA platform: xcb
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 127.66492146596858 x 127.59069767441859
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.05] splash screen shown
[0.05] Initializing db...
[0.07] db initialized
[0.07] Constructing main UI...
CalibreSpy: initialization_complete
CALM: initialization_complete............
Job Spy has begun initialization...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time? True
Last time daemon started: never
Last time daemon failed: never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date: 0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date: 0
JS: ===>>> change_gui_alternating_row_colors()
Job Spy has finished initialization...
[0] un-optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated: 756
[1] optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated: 596
MCS has finished initialization...
[1.88] main UI initialized...
[1.88] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
Library DB: /media/***/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Thu Apr 20 20:12:06 2023

File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 757, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
my_cursor.execute(mysql)

File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 107, in main_scrub_author_level
scrub_control(my_db, my_cursor, my_book_ids, notifications, log,scrubbed_books_final)
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 118, in scrub_control
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 1164, in explode_custom_column_4_if_needed
raise e
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 1142, in explode_custom_column_4_if_needed
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 770, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
raise e
File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.authorlevel" , line 765, in execute_mysql_with_commit_generic
my_cursor.execute(mysql)

Called with args: (<calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.ui.Quaranti neAndScrub object at 0x7f727712fc70>, <calibre.db.legacy.LibraryDatabase object at 0x7f72aec12da0>, [], []) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x7f7276522350>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x7f7276522260>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x7f7276522050>}

[5.16] splash screen hidden
[5.16] Started up in 5.16 seconds with 32 books
/media/***/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Job: 0 Quarantine And Scrub: Purge Work Data finished
Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Purge Work Data
/media/***/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db
Thu Apr 20 20:11:07 2023

Beginning Purge of All Work Data

Erasing All Work Custom Column Data plus Transient Q&S Table Data

All Work Data Has Been Purged

Work Tables: Sequence Numbers Reset to 1

=============
Job complete.

18,status
4,work_author
16,work_freeze
10,work_series
12,work_series_number
13,work_tags
8,work_title
custom column number for work_author is: 4
custom column number for work_title is: 8
custom column number for work_series is: 10
custom column number for work_series_number is: 12
custom column number for work_tags is: 13
custom column number for work_freeze is: 16
custom column number for status is: 18
sleep 1
Job: 1 Quarantine And Scrub: Copy Real to Work finished

Job: 2 Quarantine And Scrub: Author-Level Scrubbing finished
Library DB: /media/***/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_OfficialLibrary/metadata.db

my_cursor.execute(mysql)

raise e
raise e
my_cursor.execute(mysql)

Called with args: (<calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.ui.Quaranti neAndScrub object at 0x7f727712fc70>, <calibre.db.legacy.LibraryDatabase object at 0x7f72aec12da0>, [], []) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x7f7276522350>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x7f7276522260>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x7f7276522050>}
Old 04-21-2023, 06:15 AM   #187
DaltonST
Deviser

Your Calibre 6.14 is obsolete; Upgrade to 6.15+ & Restart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastclown View Post
I'm using Q&S 3.6.122.

Here is the calibre debug log after running:

purge all work data (success)>
copy dirty to work "all books" (fail)>
copy dirty to work "selected" (success)>
scrub all books at author level (fail)

Spoiler:
QColorSpace attempted constructed from invalid primaries: QPointF(0.313477,0.329102) QPointF(0.692383,0.318359) QPointF(0.266602,0.682617) QPointF(0.151367,0.0546875)
calibre Debug log
Python 3.10.1
Python 3.10.1
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.05] splash screen shown
[0.05] Initializing db...
[0.07] db initialized
[0.07] Constructing main UI...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time? True
Last time daemon started: never
Last time daemon failed: never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date: 0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date: 0
[0] un-optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated: 756
[1] optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated: 596
[1.88] main UI initialized...
[1.88] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView

my_cursor.execute(mysql)

raise e
raise e
my_cursor.execute(mysql)

[5.16] splash screen hidden
[5.16] Started up in 5.16 seconds with 32 books
Job: 0 Quarantine And Scrub: Purge Work Data finished
Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Purge Work Data
Thu Apr 20 20:11:07 2023

Beginning Purge of All Work Data

Erasing All Work Custom Column Data plus Transient Q&S Table Data

All Work Data Has Been Purged

Work Tables: Sequence Numbers Reset to 1

=============
Job complete.

18,status
4,work_author
16,work_freeze
10,work_series
12,work_series_number
13,work_tags
8,work_title
custom column number for work_author is: 4
custom column number for work_title is: 8
custom column number for work_series is: 10
custom column number for work_series_number is: 12
custom column number for work_tags is: 13
custom column number for work_freeze is: 16
custom column number for status is: 18
sleep 1
Job: 1 Quarantine And Scrub: Copy Real to Work finished

Job: 2 Quarantine And Scrub: Author-Level Scrubbing finished

my_cursor.execute(mysql)

raise e
raise e
my_cursor.execute(mysql)

You are using calibre 6.14. Q&S was just updated to handle Calibre 6.15+. I need to raise the minimum Calibre version to the current version of 6.15 (and just now 6.16).

Please upgrade your Calibre.

DaltonST
Old 04-21-2023, 06:39 AM   #188
DaltonST
Deviser

Q&S Version 3.6.122 Minimum Calibre Version is 6.15

Q&S Version 3.6.122 Minimum Calibre Version is 6.15

If you encounter any errors with running Q&S Version 3.6.122 - 20 April 2023, you must either upgrade Calibre to 6.15+, or re-install Q&S either by downloading it from the Original Post and manually loading it, or though the Calibre Plugin Updater (Installed).

Using Calibre 6.15+ is not optional.

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 04-21-2023 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:19 PM   #189
thelastclown

Great, I'm glad it was a simple fix.

Thanks again!
Old 11-02-2023, 03:55 AM   #190
thelastclown

Hello, DaltonST. I hope you're well.

I see you haven't been active on the site in awhile. Also I see that you've not released any new versions of your plugins since June.

I don't mean to bother you but I'm having an issue with tag scrubbing. I'm getting an "unbalanced parenthesis" error when trying to use the tag scrubber.

System:
Python: 3.10.1
Calibre: 6.28.1

Here is my debug log:
Spoiler:
Code:
calibre Debug log
calibre 6.28.1  embedded-python: True
Linux-5.15.0-87-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.15.0-87-generic', '#97-Ubuntu SMP Mon Oct 2 21:09:21 UTC 2023')
Python 3.10.1
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && Action Chains (1, 18, 15) && Audit Log (1, 0, 19) && Author Book Count (2, 2, 3) && Author Book Count Hierarchy (1, 2, 5) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 92) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 46) && Drop Search Results (1, 0, 14) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 16) && Entities Manager (1, 0, 19) && Extract RIS Citations (1, 0, 15) && Favourites Menu (1, 3, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 239) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && KFX Input (2, 5, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 3, 1) && KFX Output (2, 3, 1) && Library Codes (1, 0, 65) && Library Splitter (1, 0, 7) && Media File Importer (1, 0, 27) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && Quality Check (1, 13, 6) && QuarantineAndScrub (3, 6, 122) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && View Manager (1, 10, 2)
calibre 6.28.1  embedded-python: True
Linux-5.15.0-87-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '5.15.0-87-generic', '#97-Ubuntu SMP Mon Oct 2 21:09:21 UTC 2023')
Python 3.10.1
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && Action Chains (1, 18, 15) && Audit Log (1, 0, 19) && Author Book Count (2, 2, 3) && Author Book Count Hierarchy (1, 2, 5) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 92) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 46) && Drop Search Results (1, 0, 14) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 16) && Entities Manager (1, 0, 19) && Extract RIS Citations (1, 0, 15) && Favourites Menu (1, 3, 0) && Job Spy (1, 0, 239) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 5, 0) && KFX Input (2, 5, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 3, 1) && KFX Output (2, 3, 1) && Library Codes (1, 0, 65) && Library Splitter (1, 0, 7) && Media File Importer (1, 0, 27) && MultiColumnSearch (1, 0, 96) && Open With (1, 8, 1) && Quality Check (1, 13, 6) && QuarantineAndScrub (3, 6, 122) && Reading List (1, 15, 1) && View Manager (1, 10, 2)
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.07] splash screen shown
[0.07] Initializing db...
[0.10] db initialized
[0.10] Constructing main UI...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time?  True
Last time daemon started:  never
Last time daemon failed:  never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date:  0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date:  0
[0] un-optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated:  756
[1] optimized number of undesirable characters accumulated:  596
[2.17] main UI initialized...
[2.17] Hiding splash screen
Action chains: _get_plugins_resources(): start
Action Chains: _get_plugins_resources(): finished
Action chains: formulas: running on_templates_update()
Action chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): start
Action Chains: _call_plugins_on_modules_update(): finished
Starting QuickView
Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Miscellany - Book Level Tag Scrubbing 
Library DB: /media/******/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_authOK/metadata.db 
Thu Nov  2 00:33:15 2023 
Python: Linux   CPython   3.10.1 
SQLite Version: 3043000  [APSW] 
Database is SHARED, not EXCLUSIVE 

Beginning Miscellaneous Scrubbing 
Book Level Tag Scrubbing for Selected Books 
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ 

Number of books selected for Tag Scrubbing: 163 
New Work Tags also will be derived from Comments per table _tags_by_comment. 
New Work Tags also will be derived per table _tag_combination_rules. 

Job: "Quarantine And Scrub: Miscellany - Book Level Tag Scrubbing" failed with error: 
  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.booklevel", line 6847, in scrub_tags
    p1 = re.compile(re1, re.IGNORECASE)
  File "re.py", line 251, in compile
  File "re.py", line 303, in _compile
  File "sre_compile.py", line 764, in compile
  File "sre_parse.py", line 962, in parse
re.error: unbalanced parenthesis at position 27

File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 122, in main_scrub_miscellany
    Scrub_Control(my_db, my_cursor, notifications, log)
  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 155, in Scrub_Control
    misc3_control(my_db, my_cursor, notifications, log)
  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 511, in misc3_control
    scrub_tags(my_db, my_cursor, my_current_book, notifications, log,probable_tags_to_add)
  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.booklevel", line 6864, in scrub_tags
    log("Table _tag_rules REGEX Rule Compile Error:" + e)
TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "error") to str

Called with args: (<calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.ui.QuarantineAndScrub object at 0x7f013bba8dc0>, <calibre.db.legacy.LibraryDatabase object at 0x7f01973ed000>, '3', 'X', [2819, 2820, 2821, 2822, 2823, 2824, 2825, 2826, 2827, 2828, 2829, 2830, 2831, 2832, 2833, 2834, 2835, 2836, 2837, 2838, 2839, 2840, 2841, 2842, 2843, 2844, 2845, 2846, 2847, 2848, 2849, 2850, 2851, 2852, 2853, 2854, 2855, 2856, 2857, 2858, 2859, 2860, 2861, 2862, 2863, 2864, 2865, 2866, 2867, 2868, 2869, 2870, 2871, 2872, 2873, 2874, 2875, 2876, 2877, 2878, 2879, 2880, 2881, 2882, 2883, 2884, 2885, 2886, 2887, 2888, 2889, 2890, 2891, 2892, 2893, 2894, 2895, 2896, 2897, 2898, 2899, 2900, 2901, 2902, 2903, 2904, 2905, 2906, 2907, 2908, 2909, 2910, 2911, 2912, 2913, 2914, 2915, 2916, 2917, 2918, 2919, 2920, 2921, 2922, 2923, 2924, 2925, 2926, 2927, 2928, 2929, 2930, 2931, 2932, 2933, 2934, 2935, 2936, 2937, 2938, 2939, 2940, 2941, 2942, 2943, 2944, 2945, 2946, 2947, 2948, 2949, 2950, 2951, 2952, 2953, 2954, 2955, 2956, 2957, 2958, 2959, 2960, 2961, 2962, 2963, 2964, 2965, 2966, 2967, 2968, 2969, 2970, 2971, 2972, 2973, 2974, 2975, 2976, 2977, 2978, 2979, 2980, 2981]) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x7f0197639330>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x7f013adc4130>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x7f013adb2080>} 

[4.31] splash screen hidden
[4.32] Started up in 4.32 seconds with 163 books
Job: 0 Quarantine And Scrub: Miscellany - Book Level Tag Scrubbing finished
Starting job: Quarantine And Scrub: Miscellany - Book Level Tag Scrubbing 
	Library DB: /media/******/Library/Calibre_Libraries/QuarantineAndScrub_authOK/metadata.db 
	Thu Nov  2 00:33:15 2023 
	Python: Linux   CPython   3.10.1 
	SQLite Version: 3043000  [APSW] 
	Database is SHARED, not EXCLUSIVE 

Beginning Miscellaneous Scrubbing 
	Book Level Tag Scrubbing for Selected Books 
	═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ 

Number of books selected for Tag Scrubbing: 163 
	New Work Tags also will be derived from Comments per table _tags_by_comment. 
	New Work Tags also will be derived per table _tag_combination_rules. 

Job: "Quarantine And Scrub: Miscellany - Book Level Tag Scrubbing" failed with error: 
	  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.booklevel", line 6847, in scrub_tags
	    p1 = re.compile(re1, re.IGNORECASE)
	  File "re.py", line 251, in compile
	  File "re.py", line 303, in _compile
	  File "sre_compile.py", line 764, in compile
	  File "sre_parse.py", line 962, in parse
	re.error: unbalanced parenthesis at position 27

File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 122, in main_scrub_miscellany
	    Scrub_Control(my_db, my_cursor, notifications, log)
	  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 155, in Scrub_Control
	    misc3_control(my_db, my_cursor, notifications, log)
	  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.miscellany", line 511, in misc3_control
	    scrub_tags(my_db, my_cursor, my_current_book, notifications, log,probable_tags_to_add)
	  File "calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.booklevel", line 6864, in scrub_tags
	    log("Table _tag_rules REGEX Rule Compile Error:" + e)
	TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "error") to str

Called with args: (<calibre_plugins.quarantine_and_scrub.ui.QuarantineAndScrub object at 0x7f013bba8dc0>, <calibre.db.legacy.LibraryDatabase object at 0x7f01973ed000>, '3', 'X', [2819, 2820, 2821, 2822, 2823, 2824, 2825, 2826, 2827, 2828, 2829, 2830, 2831, 2832, 2833, 2834, 2835, 2836, 2837, 2838, 2839, 2840, 2841, 2842, 2843, 2844, 2845, 2846, 2847, 2848, 2849, 2850, 2851, 2852, 2853, 2854, 2855, 2856, 2857, 2858, 2859, 2860, 2861, 2862, 2863, 2864, 2865, 2866, 2867, 2868, 2869, 2870, 2871, 2872, 2873, 2874, 2875, 2876, 2877, 2878, 2879, 2880, 2881, 2882, 2883, 2884, 2885, 2886, 2887, 2888, 2889, 2890, 2891, 2892, 2893, 2894, 2895, 2896, 2897, 2898, 2899, 2900, 2901, 2902, 2903, 2904, 2905, 2906, 2907, 2908, 2909, 2910, 2911, 2912, 2913, 2914, 2915, 2916, 2917, 2918, 2919, 2920, 2921, 2922, 2923, 2924, 2925, 2926, 2927, 2928, 2929, 2930, 2931, 2932, 2933, 2934, 2935, 2936, 2937, 2938, 2939, 2940, 2941, 2942, 2943, 2944, 2945, 2946, 2947, 2948, 2949, 2950, 2951, 2952, 2953, 2954, 2955, 2956, 2957, 2958, 2959, 2960, 2961, 2962, 2963, 2964, 2965, 2966, 2967, 2968, 2969, 2970, 2971, 2972, 2973, 2974, 2975, 2976, 2977, 2978, 2979, 2980, 2981]) {'notifications': <queue.Queue object at 0x7f0197639330>, 'abort': <threading.Event object at 0x7f013adc4130>, 'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x7f013adb2080>}

Thank you so much for any time you are able to give to this issue. Even if you are unable to give any more time, thank you so much for all that you've contributed to this community.

Tags
dcc, lcc, metadata, tag management