Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-01-2018, 07:56 AM   #1
pegasi&prefects
Eleanor Beresford
pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pegasi&prefects ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Unhappy Scribd no longer runs on older Android versions

I have an Onyx Carta C67ML ereader that I bought because I love reading on my kindle paperwhite, but most of my reading is through Scribd.

The new Scribd app requires Android 4.4 minimum and the old app no longer works.

Is it possible to run a newer version of Android on my existing ereader, or can anyone recommend an ereader that runs a newer version of Android?

I'm looking at other Onyx models and even ones marked new seem to be running 4.2!

Thank you for any help or suggestions
pegasi&prefects is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android 4.4, boox firmware, help needed, scribd