Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-26-2018, 03:07 AM   #1
Chrissanth
Chrissanth began at the beginning.

Device: none
how to Reading speed ?

12 Mỹ Nhân mang cá tính trang điểm hấp dẫn nhất Trên Thảm Đỏ Oscar 2018
Lily Maymac vốn nhỏ con thật chứ chẳng hề sử dụng ảnh ảo trên mạng đâu, loại chính là "hot girl môi tều" với chiêu chụp ảnh để lúc nào cũng gợi cảm và sexy nên mới khiến cho người ta bất thần khi gặp ngoài đời. Tóc dài xoã: Đây là người bạn đường của cá tính điểm trang nhẹ nhõm bởi nó trình bày nét thuỳ mị nết na. Hơn hết là nó chẳng yêu câu sự chuẩn bị nào cả, đơn thuần là một mái tóc khoẻ, nhẹ nhõm là đủ ghi điểm rồi. Được ví như phần móng của 1 ngôi nhà, bất nói bạn lựa chọn phong cách trang điểm nào, ấn tượng hay nhẹ nhàng thì hầu hết đều sẽ chỉ được tuyệt vời lúc lớp nền được chu đáo chăm chút.
xem thêm:giá phun môi
Phun môi màu hồng cam rất thích hợp cho các cô nàng da trắng. Điều này mang nghĩa là ăn thực phẩm hữu cơ, tươi bất cứ khi nào mang thể được như đậu xanh lá cất magiê, chất diệp lục, vitamin A và C cùng sở hữu rau tươi và trái cây tươi ví như có thể. điểm hay to của sản phẩm này là bạn sở hữu thể tiêu dùng như sản phẩm coi sóc da (skin care) hàng ngày ♪, sau lúc dùng một tuần thì bạn sẽ thấy làn da mịn mượt hơn nhận ra nhé.
Vậy nên những sản phẩm này có lẽ còn cần mang tác dụng dưỡng, làm trắng hay trị mụn gì ấy. Sự phù hợp: Ở đây thì sự thích hợp sẽ với số đông mảng khác nhau. Khu vực vệ sinh sạch sẽ và kín đáo dành cho những vị khách ở mỗi tầng lầu, đáp ứng hầu hết nhu cầu cá nhân đức tắm rửa đến giặt giũ.
Đẹp - Là 1 trong khoảng mà mọi người đều thèm khát cả nam lẫn nữ. Đẹp đi đôi có khỏe mạnh, đẹp đi đôi mang sự chọn lọc sáng tạo. đồng thời bạn còn được trải nghiệm cảm giác đi bộ xung quanh công viên, đi dọc con đường dẫn vào đài phun nước rất xinh đẹp của thị thành Abuja.
xem thêm:http://phunmayngocdung.com/phun-xam-...tu-nhien-nhat/
mang một sắc đẹp hoàn thiện luôn là khát khao và ước muốn của phái đẹp. 1)Trao giải thưởng giá trị 212.443.000VND cho khán fake với dãy 5 chữ số trùng với dãy số may mắn. Tùy thuộc vào kích cỡ hiện giờ, lượng calo bình thường và chừng độ hoạt động của bạn. Điều quan yếu là tìm ra và sửa dạng hình của lông mày của bạn trước lúc bạn khởi đầu điền chúng vào.
nguồn:phun môi hồng cherry

Last edited by Chrissanth; 07-11-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Chrissanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:22 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think the speed at which someone reads a book should be whatever speed is good for them. I've been known to read through a book quickly. I read "The Stand" in about a week as I recall and the last Harry Potter in a day, no doubt I missed or soon forgot some of the details as a result, but the stories entertained me, which is what I wanted out of them.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2018, 05:17 AM   #3
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
No matter how fast you read normally when simply doing it for enjoyment is what you should do. Unless, of course, your job or school requires to get through something quick. All the "speed reading" or however the current flavor of the week is called boils down to one thing: if you read too fast then you will lose details as you are forced to skim over one way or another. Some people (not me) like reading boring passages in a book faster by skimming through to get back to more interesting parts. I won't do that: If the book has extended boring passages in it, then the whole book is not worth wasting my time.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:53 AM   #4
Midsommer
Midsommer began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Note8
Wink

If you read for pleasure, you don't have to adjust anything. I actually prefer to slow down and make sure I don't miss anything. Of course, text 'density' also matters.
Midsommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #5
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
You might want to check out this similar thread from a few months ago:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=293745
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2018, 10:24 AM   #6
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I am presuming you do not have a learning disability. The easiest way to quicken your speed a little is to read books with easy writing and uncomplicated plots. After 10-15 of those, you will usually find that you read everything a bit faster. I find when I read a bunch of cozies, my reading for all things speeds up a bit.

If nearly all of what you read are dense, complicated plots, then you are probably already reading at the best speed for you.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:25 AM   #7
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Here's another recent discussion: (in addition to the one I linked above)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=296453
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #8
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissanth View Post
So, should I try to speed up my reading with the potential of losing some detail, or just leave it as is and soak it in?
Nope. Reading slowly allows you to think about what you're reading: plot, characters, themes, setting. It allows you to really imagine the setting, properly voice the characters, and enjoy the prose.

With so much content so readily available it is too easy to turn a pleasurable activity into a constant binge. Which is not truly relaxing, you've turned it into work.

Once I slowed down my reading speed, I ended up reading more and enjoying it more. The reason is that I truly enjoyed the activity and ended up diverting more of my free time into it.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote