Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 03-12-2018, 06:40 AM   #1
karel35
karel35 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Got a company to produce audio book C.D's and now have an issue

Hi,

I paid a narrator to do my audio book and he did a great job. I then had a company put the boo on to C.D which they did, I have an issue and wondered what I should do next.

All the C.D's are fine and the audio in the right order etc, the trouble is on each C.D it says track one two and 3 etc, which is d=fine although I would have preferred the chapter numbers/titles but on one of the C.D's it has some obscure band, their album name and track title, obviously this was meant for someone else's C.D. The audio book is on there and not this bands, but it does not look good on me if I sell this book and this is what they see when loading the C.D

Shall I let it go and sell them or get back in touch and ask them to replace this one C.D? I just think they may think its no big deal as long as the right audio is on there.

Lastly just a quick one, there are no numbers on the C.D's like disc 1 disc 2 etc and as there are 5 discs this could get confusing for people. Should I maybe have some small labels printed and stick them on each C.D or again leave it?

Thanks for any advice, I am new to this
karel35 is offline   Reply With Quote