Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Multiple regexes in "save book to disk" template?

A while ago I lost my settings, including the save-to-file filename template. For the directory name I'm now using {author_sort:re( & .*$,)} which takes out all but the first author. My old RE also stripped out non-word characters except for [,' -], but I can't remember how to do it in combination with stripping out all but the first author...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks...
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:20 AM   #2
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Well, I did it like this:

{author_sort:re(([^\w\, '-]| & .*$),)}

but I'm sure that's not how I did it before...
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
save to file, template