Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-24-2020, 04:20 PM   #1
crAss
Connoisseur
crAss began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Best windows software for reading magazine pdfs?

I got a Surface Pro and I am also going to use it for reading A4 documents, as well as magazines like the economist and national geographic.
Adobe Acrobat I did not like for reading magazines in full screen controlling it with the touch screen. From some searches over the internet I came across Sumatra PDF and indeed it is usable.
Do you know of a better software for reading A4 pdfs in windows?
crAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 05:28 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Did you try Edge ?

I don't much like it as a browser, but quite like it as a viewer.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 06:09 PM   #3
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use Sumatra for PDFs, for manuals for appliances and whatnot, and occasional testing to see how an epub looks with it.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:45 AM   #4
crAss
Connoisseur
crAss began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
After looking around and doing test, I believe Sumatra PDF while not perfect is the best software for this specific use (reading A4 magazines in windows touch screen tablets).
I will continue using this until something better comes along.
crAss is offline   Reply With Quote