Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-17-2013, 08:21 AM   #91
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Okay, I've got a preparing for Shipment status on my order. I ordered the 64gb model.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #92
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Okay, I've got a preparing for Shipment status on my order. I ordered the 64gb model.
I also got the Preparing for Shipment status. My credit card shows charges pending for the unit and cover. I ordered the 32 Gb model. However, the serial number does not show yet on they MYK page.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #93
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Mine is in Lexington, KY according to tracking number. My cover however says Shipping Now. They didn't ship together.

This is so unlike Amazon to wait to last minute.

Oh the other cover I ordered I found out is coming USPS by seller will be here on Saturday so if I don't get the official cover in time I should have one the next day. This one cost me $3.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-17-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #94
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My HDX and cover says "Shipping Now" but no serial # yet.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #95
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Mines has shipped from Whitestown, IN, it's coming to Sacramento, CA and is expected tomorrow by 8:00pm.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #96
sirmaru
Wizard

Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Mines has shipped from Whitestown, IN, it's coming to Sacramento, CA and is expected tomorrow by 8:00pm.
My HDX was shipped from the same location at 1:48 PM by FEDEX and is supposed to arrive at my house by 3:00 PM tomorrow. The serial # is posted at the MYK page.

However, the cover still says "Shipping Soon."

In the past I always got the covers first. Maybe there are some problems with the cover.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-17-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My HDX was shipped from the same location at 1:48 PM by FEDEX and is supposed to arrive at my house by 3:00 PM tomorrow. The serial # is posted at the MYK page.

However, the cover still says "Shipping Soon."

In the past I always got the covers first. Maybe there are some problems with the cover.
My cover has not shipped either. My HDX is leaving Knoxville and UPS my Choice has Alerted me when I will get mine tomorrow.

Okay Cover just shipped still says tomorrow. I don't yet where it's coming from but if its in state I'll believe it.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-17-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #98
sirmaru
Wizard

My cover was shipped at 7:30 PM and is already in my town. It must have been stored in a warehouse here. It will be delivered tomorrow between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.

I notice just a few of us ordered the HDX. Far more ordered the PW 2013.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My cover was shipped at 7:30 PM and is already in my town. It must have been stored in a warehouse here. It will be delivered tomorrow between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.

I notice just a few of us ordered the HDX. Far more ordered the PW 2013.
We should do a poll to see just how many are getting one. I am thinking there are more they just don't post.

Oh they shipped my cover UPS Next Day Air Saver So wow yes it will be here I just got a UPS my choice alert. I will have both tommorrow!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-17-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #100
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Mine shipped last night but says it won't be here until Monday. KDX Wifi 32GB.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #101
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Good Morning! I'm awake sort of....waiting on UPS for my HDX and case! Didn't sleep well because I was too excited to sleep!

Now to figure how to get my docs off my KFv1 for transfer.

Hubby is happy too he gets the old one. We are just trying to figure out how to transfer his music without paying more money for another Premium Cloud Player account.

Oh! It looks like the Cheap case I bought for backup is also going to be here today.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-18-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #102
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

It's here!!! It's here!!! It's here!!!

Will report back later. Am open to questions! *happy dance*

Comes in retail box now! No plain black one!

The Case is going back! It's highly Magnetic which is bad for arthritis. Even the tablet is only connected to the case by magnetism. Do not get this near your wallet! Good grief it's one big magnet!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-18-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #103
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
We are all waiting to hear your impressions!

Last edited by booklover6; 10-18-2013 at 12:57 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #104
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
We are all waiting to hear your impressions!
I started a new thread to show my opinion.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #105
sirmaru
Wizard

My HDX just arrived. I had to charge it for one hour so it could update the software. There was no USB cable enclosed so I used one from one of my other Kindles plus the Kindle Fire HD charger.

I'm up to 90% charge now.

I ordered the 32 Gb model but it says I only have 24.9 Gb free with 761.8 Mb being used by my files.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-18-2013 at 01:38 PM.