Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
stevenharper
Connoisseur
stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks, Elsi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Folks -- if you like science fiction with well-developed characters (as contrasted to the high-technology or military SF themes), let me strongly recommend that you pick up all four of these books. I recently read them -- in paperback -- and swapped the books away. I'm going to go get the e-Books so I can have them for a re-read any time I want.
stevenharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #17
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenharper View Post
Oh! It's called a subscription because once you pay for the book, you get access (you subscribe) to all forms and formats of the book. It doesn't expire. You have it forever, with no DRM.

--Steven Harper Piziks
Oh, cool. That's what I like so much about smashwords. Now that I know that is the case, I'll snag them. Saw a few other books there I liked too.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #18
stevenharper
Connoisseur
stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great! Yeah, all the books on Book View Cafe are like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Oh, cool. That's what I like so much about smashwords. Now that I know that is the case, I'll snag them. Saw a few other books there I liked too.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #19
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Uh - looked at the books. Do I have to subscribed to each of them individually? i.e. no shopping cart? If that's the case I wait for smashword
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
stevenharper
Connoisseur

We're working on a shopping cart. (It's just the dozen-odd of us.) A shopping cart and a search function are at the top of our list for additions to the site. Truly!
Old 11-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #21
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenharper View Post
We're working on a shopping cart. (It's just the dozen-odd of us.) A shopping cart and a search function are at the top of our list for additions to the site. Truly!
That's ok Steven - I have subscribed to this thread so I will get the books eventually. You'll get there
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:10 PM   #22
stevenharper
Connoisseur

Very soon, with luck.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:00 PM   #23
stevenharper
Connoisseur

All day Monday, 11/30, chapter 3 of NIGHTMARE will be available for free at http://www.bookviewcafe.com Chapters one and two are also there.