Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Best Case for Kindle Fire

I am working on finding the "perfect" case. I got a RooCase that has the velcro and you remove the part with the KF in it and rotate it, etc to whatever angle you want, however I have some concern with the KF staying attached.

I like to be able to toss it in my purse or bag for softball/volleyball games. I have an anti-glare screen protector on order. A clear type case that you can just pull out and access without folding back the front cover looks cool, but expensive.

Would love to hear what everyone else is using.
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
It doesn't sound like it would exactly fit your requirements, but I'm using a Timbuk2 Kindle Fire Plush Sleeve. Does exactly what I want it to, and I can just toss it in my bag without worrying about it. Highly recommended.
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Maybe I should consider some type of gel case/shock absorbing and a sleeve to put it in?
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote