Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
Mindle
Mindle began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3W
Help about My Collection!

hi, i have a kindle 3 keyboard and i can't select "create new collection" on menu, it's low colored and it can't select anyway.... how can i fix it up?
Mindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindle View Post
hi, i have a kindle 3 keyboard and i can't select "create new collection" on menu, it's low colored and it can't select anyway.... how can i fix it up?
did you register Kindle?
if not: http://askville.amazon.com/register-...estId=70930180
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, this indicates that your Kindle is not registered. Register it, and all the disabled items will become enabled.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
Mindle

first i must connect my kindle to internet? i dont have wireless rotter ....
Old 11-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #5
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Yes. You need to go somewhere with an open wi-fi hotspot.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Or if you have a windows-7-installed pc (or an android phone, iphone ) then you can use a virtual router app: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128247

Last edited by thomass; 11-02-2011 at 11:50 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:45 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do you have a local MacDonalds? They normally have free WiFi.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #8
Mindle

i've tried it but it shows just error and nothing... iz der another way to do?