Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 05-10-2017, 05:35 AM   #1
Cthulhu4u
Cthulhu4u began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Books Not actually "removed from device"

I have the basic #49 Fire and I'm noticing a problem. All of the books I have are sideloaded and I keep thenm on a dropbox. I just download a few to the Kindle Fire at a time and then get more when I'm done. My problem is that after I get finished with a book, I long press it and select "remove from Device" and the book goes away. However, the file isn't erased from the kindle it is still in my "books" or "docments" directory (I've tried both) and will eventually show up agian. I have to go in with a file manager and erase it. Any ideas?
Cthulhu4u is offline   Reply With Quote