Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-17-2022, 04:18 PM   #3136
Rebecca_Suzanne
Rebecca_Suzanne began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post The Black Sheep

My newest book is currently free on amazon kindle! I would love to have some fellow writers check it out and leave some honest feedback.

It is ranked top 10 in Japan for LGBTQ Family Fiction. And it was top 100 in America same category.

The book is a trial of family life through the eyes of the outcast. Her struggle to overcome the need to be accepted by them and just live her life the way that makes her happy.

Thank you kindly for looking!!

https://a.co/d/6It0xtZ
Rebecca_Suzanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 06:02 PM   #3137
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^

Here's a better link (with a correct Mobileread tag) for the above book:

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Sheep-R...s%2C179&sr=1-1
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:45 PM   #3138
timber987
timber987 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Summer of '84

My book Summer of '84 is now free until Feb 12th.

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-84-Edw...s%2C268&sr=1-2
timber987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 05:47 PM   #3139
Justin O Rose
Justin O Rose began at the beginning.

Ariel's Tear: A Tale of Rehavan, free first entry in a four part series.

Hello, all. I'm currently running a promotion on Amazon, offering the first novel in my series "Tales of Rehavan" for free.

If you enjoy high fantasy, please check it out.

Ariel's Tear is a story of family and duty, local in scale, serving as an introduction to a world that expands through the following novels.

It tells the story of a man torn between protecting his own and protecting the vulnerable, between his city and the city of the fairies, a harmless, gentle race ill-suited to defending themselves.

https://www.amazon.com/Ariels-Tear-T...8488475&sr=8-6

Free from March 12-15

Last edited by Justin O Rose; 03-10-2023 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Forgot information
Justin O Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 10:16 PM   #3140
Neil Port
Neil Port began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The Paladin Chronicles Book bundle 1-4:

Here goes

Now free on all vendors.
The Paladin Chronicles Book bundle 1-4: A Sword and Sorcery/ Alternative History/ Epic Fantasy. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6X1TT2M other vendors https://books2read.com/u/bzn6kZ
Over 1700 pages (6000,000 words) of Epic Fantasy, adventure, love, with some historical fantasy and a light sprinkling of humour. All set in ancient times and across exotic locations.
Why not help a struggling author and buy the follow up bundle discounted to US $1.99 (plus any local taxes) to complete the series ? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6X3Q45S
Other vendors https://books2read.com/u/mdXPpW
Neil Port is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 05:17 PM   #3141
Anelion Carter
Anelion Carter began at the beginning.

Device: None
Conner & Blaine

With a love for storytelling and a commitment to quality, i create engaging content across various genres. From fiction to self-help, I'm here to bring your ideas to life through the power of words. Let's embark on a literary journey together.

Conner & Blaine is a book about withstanding the force of corrupt individuals imposing wrongful laws that affect the general well-being of society. It is short precise and straight to the point, with no fillers.
I hope you find meaning whilst reading this book, thank you.
Here's the link... https://payhip.com/b/1JvOl
Anelion Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 04:05 PM   #3142
jdawson59
JLD59
jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jdawson59 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
The Name is Berge

If you are a fan of James Bond, then this book is for you. Berge Boghossian was born in Beirut, raised in Armenia, and served in the Russian army acquiring the rank of sergeant. Stationed at Rostove-on-Don, his duty was watching NATO planes flying the Russian/Turkish border. He defected in '68 winding up in Manhattan with $80.00 He went to work for his uncle learning the exotic rug/carpet business, then relocated to Dallas TX. He became the top rug dealer in Dallas/Tarrant counties. Living in the Crescent Hotel he hob-nobbed with all social elites. When oil went bust in '86 he got into the arms business. He became the largest importer of Russian weapons in the United States until the Treasury Department seized a shipment in Miami. He never received a dime. On top of that, he also held a SAG card. That's right, he was a bonafide actor. He was the most interesting man I've ever met and his stories were so full, it will take three books to cover it all. Sadly, he passed 12-29-2021 before he told me everything, but he passed on enough knowledge to make him "The most interesting man in the world!" https://www.amazon.com/Name-Berge-Je...=ast_author_dp
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dressed to nines.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	204810   Click image for larger version

Name:	Classs 3.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	890.5 KB
ID:	204811   Click image for larger version

Name:	Acting in Russia.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	204812   Click image for larger version

Name:	SAG photo.jpg
Size:	775.3 KB
ID:	204813   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kalishnikov.JPG
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	204814  
jdawson59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 08:25 PM   #3143
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Free Book - Green Comet

Green Comet, book one in the Green Comet trilogy, is still available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
As Elgin wakes from a centuries-long sleep, it’s to the memory of danger and loss. Even in the confusion of re-animation, he wonders if this time she’ll be there. But then he remembers the mysterious Visitor and the perilous mission that took Frances from him, and darkness closes in again. Even so, there’s always the hope that this time will be different, that they will have found a way. It was always like this. Hope would always rise again, no matter how often it was struck down.
Please download it (over 40,000 so far) and see what you think.

About 134,000 words.

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-0-2

arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:50 PM   #3144
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free Audiobook -- Green Comet

The audiobook of Green Comet, book one in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
As Elgin wakes from a centuries-long sleep, it’s to the memory of danger and loss. Even in the confusion of re-animation, he wonders if this time she’ll be there. But then he remembers the mysterious Visitor and the perilous mission that took Frances from him, and darkness closes in again. Even so, there’s always the hope that this time will be different, that they will have found a way. It was always like this. Hope would always rise again, no matter how often it was struck down.

Please download it and see what you think.

About 13.5 hours

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-3-3
Old 03-09-2024, 10:42 AM   #3145
arjaybe
Wizard

Free Book -- Parasite Puppeteers

Parasite Puppeteers, book two in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
Elgin and Frances wake up to find Green Comet deserted and open to the vacuum of space. Together they try to find out why. Has the deadly Visitor found them? Did they sacrifice so much just to find it was in vain? The one way they can find the answer is to face their deadliest peril, and the mysterious beings who sent it their way. They do it the only way they know how, with bravery and determination.

rjb

About 114,000 words.

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-4-0

Old 03-15-2024, 11:48 AM   #3146
arjaybe
Wizard

Free Audiobook -- Parasite Puppeteers

The audiobook of Parasite Puppeteers, book two in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
Elgin and Frances wake up to find Green Comet deserted and open to the vacuum of space. Together they try to find out why. Has the deadly Visitor found them? Did they sacrifice so much just to find it was in vain? The one way they can find the answer is to face their deadliest peril, and the mysterious beings who sent it their way. They do it the only way they know how, with bravery and determination.

About 8.5 hours

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-6-4
Old 03-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #3147
arjaybe
Wizard

Free Book - The Francesians

Free Book -- The Francesians

The Francesians, book three in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
After their conflict with the deadly Visitor, and their expedition to the moon of the ones who sent it, Elgin and Frances leave the Makers -- the violently primitive species that created the apocalyptic Visitor -- and head back to Green Comet, only to discover that dark forces have been active in their absence. They can turn away and avoid a confrontation with the Francesians, if they want. There are plenty of things they could do, and plenty of places they could go. They don't have to take on the responsibility of freeing Green Comet from the Francesians' reign of repression. They don't have to take on the responsibility, but they will, because they didn't save their people from annihilation only to let them live in darkness.

rjb

About 119,000 words.

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-7-1

Old 03-24-2024, 08:27 AM   #3148
chongjasmine
Connoisseur
chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My Novel, Lucifer, God’s beloved son is available on Kindle Unlimited.
Here is its link: https://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Gods-.../dp/B006AZLZAI

Synopsis: Satan is the father of lies, but Lucifer is and always will be God’s beloved son. Satan began to question himself and the evil that he had always be doing when he met a child who challenged him to repent from his wickedness. Quoting from a book in the bible, the child told Satan not to continue on in his evilness and that made Satan wondered about what he had been doing. He began to ponder over his past when he was STILL the light bearer of God Most High.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:45 AM   #3149
arjaybe
Wizard

Free Audiobook -- The Francesians

The audiobook of The Francesians, book three in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
After their conflict with the deadly Visitor, and their expedition to the moon of the ones who sent it, Elgin and Frances leave the Makers -- the violently primitive species that created the apocalyptic Visitor -- and head back to Green Comet, only to discover that dark forces have been active in their absence. They can turn away and avoid a confrontation with the Francesians, if they want. They don't have to take on the responsibility of freeing Green Comet from the Francesians' reign of repression. They don't have to take on the responsibility, but they will, because they didn't save their people from annihilation only to let them live in darkness.

About 9 hours

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-9-5

Old 04-05-2024, 11:15 AM   #3150
arjaybe
Wizard

The Plainsrunner

The Plainsrunner, the first book in The Plainsrunner trilogy, cab be purchased at the usual outlets. See the link below for more information.

Quote:
Pushed out of her village, Sage's only option is to begin the grueling trek to the city, a place so evil in her imagination that she might be better off if she didn't make it. The dangers she faces and the challenges she must meet on her trek are only the beginning of the much greater journey she has begun, carried on the sound of the hooves of the Plainsrunner.
About 91,000 words

ISBN: 978-1-9995123-0-9
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Prairie-with-escarpment-Angeladepaula-cc-by-sa-title-brown-200x300.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	207358  

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo