Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-16-2021, 03:27 AM   #16
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
The original poster specifically wants a device with a stylus for note-taking.
No.
Please read the first posting - stylus was mentioned in 2. position.
Price was $ 200!

In my opinion, 10.3 inches is not worth the much higher price, unless you have to use the device at a greater distance - e.g. on a music stand.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 06-16-2021 at 08:20 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote