Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #76
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
Hi everybody:
I wonder if this plugin can take info from a custom column. I mean, to use with the "replace strings" option, where I have a list of supported metadata. The idea, in my case, is that I group my books in different categories, and I like to show it with the exlibris.

I hope I explained it clear.

Best regards from Lima, Perú
Blessings
mariaclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:23 PM   #77
xavicuevas
xavicuevas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Ex libris plugin doesn't work

I had been trying a lot but can't put my exlibris designg into an epub.
xavicuevas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:51 PM   #78
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavicuevas View Post
I had been trying a lot but can't put my exlibris designg into an epub.
We need some detail. What have you tried and what actually happens? Is there an error? Does anything get added if you look at the epub in the editor afterwards? Have you checked the epub for errors?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 06:09 AM   #79
SherlockH
SherlockH began at the beginning.

Hi there. Thanks for share that!

There is something like that that can be applied to mobi/azw format? If I convert a DOC to EPUB from Calibre, the images turns very bad.

I can't convert, I need that images but I can only apply ExLibris ini EPUB.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated. I'm just to publish my first e-book and I'm stuck right here.

Thanks!
SherlockH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:30 AM   #80
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockH View Post
Hi there. Thanks for share that!

There is something like that that can be applied to mobi/azw format? If I convert a DOC to EPUB from Calibre, the images turns very bad.

I can't convert, I need that images but I can only apply ExLibris ini EPUB.

Any suggestion will be very appreciated. I'm just to publish my first e-book and I'm stuck right here.

Thanks!
One thing to do is to make sure that in Calibre in the Output Profile that you are set to tablet as that will not modify the images at all.

It could also be that the images in the DOC file were changed by Word. Do you have the original images? If you do, you could replace the images in the ePub with the images and see how they look.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #81
SherlockH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One thing to do is to make sure that in Calibre in the Output Profile that you are set to tablet as that will not modify the images at all.
I don't see that option in my Calibre (EPUB Output).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It could also be that the images in the DOC file were changed by Word. Do you have the original images? If you do, you could replace the images in the ePub with the images and see how they look.
The images in word stays at 100% without compression activated.

Thanks for your time.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:33 PM   #82
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't see that option in my Calibre (EPUB Output).
It is on the "Page setup" tab of the conversion configuration.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:45 PM   #83
SherlockH

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It is on the "Page setup" tab of the conversion configuration.
In that tab?

https://i.imgur.com/arj6lgV.png
Old 05-18-2020, 12:15 AM   #84
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Yes, scroll down to the bottom for the output device and select tablet. For the input, I prefer to use default input profile.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:26 AM   #85
SherlockH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yes, scroll down to the bottom for the output device and select tablet. For the input, I prefer to use default input profile.
It stills showing distorted images.

I just edit mobi/azw3 files manually and skip to use auto tagging. I really don't know how to fix it and use of Libris in my e-book.

Booxtream only support EPUB files (and don't have Drupal integration).
Old 10-08-2020, 06:28 AM   #86
Vandelante
Vandelante began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE
Hey, Will this plugin get migrated to calibre 5?
Vandelante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 06:38 AM   #87
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelante View Post
I have had a look and done enough for it to import and the dialogs to start. But, looking at the rest of the plugin, there is lot to do. Unfortunately, it isn't a plugin I use or am interested in going further with. If someone wants to try, I can supply what I have done, but, you would probably be just as well of starting from scratch.
Old 10-10-2020, 03:10 PM   #88
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelante View Post
I suggest sending a PM to the author (see the first post of this thread). I know he's not been on in almost 2 years, but if his email address is still valid, he'll get notified of the PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ex libris