Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #1
warface9991
Connoisseur
warface9991 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO HD
What is optimal layout settings in KOReader to experience real book?

Hi,
I know that every publisher has different layouts and fonts etc. But I wanted to know what is the standart of a published book's layout settings applied on KOReader? Or, can you please share some optimal layout settings to read a book since I am so stuck at this stage as to what to do
warface9991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:30 PM   #2
Frenzie
Guru
Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I'm not fully sure what you're asking. The default display should be pretty good, or at least passable. I like to enable font kerning best by default, and under style tweaks → misc I'd enable in-page footnotes.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:22 PM   #3
warface9991
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I'm not fully sure what you're asking. The default display should be pretty good, or at least passable. I like to enable font kerning best by default, and under style tweaks → misc I'd enable in-page footnotes.
Thanks for the advice
Edit: Is there any way to revert back to default layout settings?
Old 08-11-2019, 03:34 PM   #4
Frenzie
Guru
Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.Frenzie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Unless you long-press all settings are per-book only. You can "purge SDR" from the file manager for a particular book to reset everything (including position, bookmarks & highlights).

You can make something a global default by long-pressing.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:59 PM   #5
warface9991
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Unless you long-press all settings are per-book only. You can "purge SDR" from the file manager for a particular book to reset everything (including position, bookmarks & highlights).

You can make something a global default by long-pressing.
Thanks again
Old 08-11-2019, 04:49 PM   #6
Alan_S
Addict
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
In some books I just want to turn off included style, to get much more friendly style. My guide is how style looks, how readable it is.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote