Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-21-2018, 08:15 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Kobo Wireless N647

I bought this black Kobo Wireless model N647 used and it works great. However, due to eye damage, I am struggling with the font so decided to sell. Unit is in good shape - no scratches on screen or casing. It attached to wifi with no problem and downloaded books with no problem. My initial difficulties with the unit were because I wasn't entering my Kobo account correctly.

There is no SD card and no cord. I've been using a USB cord from my bluetooth speaker to charge and sideload. I will reset to factory settings. Currently has system 1.9.12.

Asking $21 which includes shipping in US. I sell on Ebay often (StephMN). Prefer Paypal but a Amazon gift card is fine. Please PM. Thanks!
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote