Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-17-2017, 01:15 AM   #1
ehesvagyokmar
ehesvagyokmar began at the beginning.

Device: none
Best Choice for PDF/Djvus under 120$

What eReader should I buy with a 100$-120$ budget, if I would mostly read scientific papers (pdfs/djvus). I've wondered if it would be better for buy a tablet for that purpose. I would not mind if it has wifi and some screen that doesn't hurt my eyes that much. I would import all of the books from my pc, so i do not care if it doesn't have enough books in it's store.
ehesvagyokmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:47 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
None at all. No Reader in your budget is going to be good for PDF. You want a tablet.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
djvu, ereader, pdf, tablet