Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-07-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
okay, now I can save to my device

I want to save to a directory called Series, and then later single stand alone books, (yes, OCD). BUt all of them are going to a directory marked Books on the storage card.

This is what I am using at the moment to save them:

/series/{series:sublist(0,1,}/{series:sublist(0,2,}/{series:sublist(2,4,}/{series_index:0>3s} - {title}/{author_sort:sublist(0,1,&)} - {series} - {series_index:0>3s} - {title}
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogmo View Post
I want to save to a directory called Series, and then later single stand alone books, (yes, OCD). BUt all of them are going to a directory marked Books on the storage card.

This is what I am using at the moment to save them:

/series/{series:sublist(0,1,}/{series:sublist(0,2,}/{series:sublist(2,4,}/{series_index:0>3s} - {title}/{author_sort:sublist(0,1,&)} - {series} - {series_index:0>3s} - {title}
Where are you inserting that path? You might also want to remember that you can start running into path length issues when nesting directories.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert