Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
bunglegrind
bunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Aura One
Red face Customize menu

Hi all,

I was wondering if I can customize the koreader menu bar by adding shortcuts to the most used entries.

In particular, I would like to add a shortcut to "browse tags" from the calibre submenu, in order to reach it more easily.

(I'm using Koreader latest beta + KSM 0.9 on a Kobo Aura One)

Cheers!
bunglegrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #2
bunglegrind
bunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheesebunglegrind can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Aura One
Not possible...

But...by editing a couple of source files I succeded in adding another menu botting pointing directly to the calibre search box (in the reader menu).
bunglegrind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2018, 09:14 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It is normally in the File Browser Search menu, as it is not related to the book being read, but to finding another book to read.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote