Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #286
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast
Slartibartfaust began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Just received a case from Skin Digital: http://www.skindigitalstore.com/prod...ase-Cover.html

The quality is excellent, the fit is perfect all ports etc accesible
even used a discount code so ~ 14.50
Slartibartfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #287
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
Just received a case from Skin Digital:
Mine was shipped on the twenty third of February and still hasn't arrived here in Australia

How long did your case take to arrive from shipping date to delivery ?
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #288
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that Quelch!!

exactly 2 weeks to Bradford Ontario Canada
Old 03-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #289
SF&F Reader
Groupie
SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy SII HD LTE
Mine shipped on the twenty second of February. Still not here
SF&F Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #290
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
My daughter's came in 2 weeks in early December, but my Wife's, ordered in late January took about a month to arrive.

TRJB
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #291
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF&F Reader View Post
There is still hope SF&F Reader, don't despair

Mrs. therealjoeblow's took a month to reach her

Like Australia, Canada is a huge country and your postal service is probably as slow as ours
Old 03-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #292
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
Moleskine for Kobo Touch

I was browsing at Chapters today and came across the Moleskine for the touch at 50% off. They are normally 49.99$. YMMV, as it may be a local instore sale...
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 AM   #293
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
I just made a hollowed out book-case for mine. $3.95 for a cheap hardcover book from a BigW sale, which I read and so it basically owed me nothing. A few cents worth of glue, and a bit of time cutting out the internal pages, and now I have a very sturdy case for my Kobo, plus it doesn't look like anything worth stealing if I leave it somewhere, like on a beach towel
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #294
Quelch
Groupie

Quote:
Has your case from Skin Digital arrived yet

No sign of mine yet

We might have done our money
Old 03-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #295
SF&F Reader
Groupie
SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!SF&F Reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Nope, not here yet. BTW, I was mistaken. Mine actually shipped on the twenty third like yours.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #296
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I found that the slip case for one of my Sony Readers (either the PRS-500, PRS-505, or PRS-600) is a perfect fit for my Kobo Touch.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #297
SF&F Reader
Groupie

My Skin Digital case came today! It looks very nice.

It also fits in my zipper case, but it doesn't leave much room. I think I can fit an usb cable in there though.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #298
Feiyt
Feiyt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
First post here! The utmost importance of protecting my Kobo has led me to new waters..

I'm after a case for my Kobo touch - it's the lilac version and I've heard that sometimes they can get discoloured by the colours from cheap leather cases and such.

Can anyone with the Skindigital cases and a white KT tell me if they've had any problems with this? I'm tossing up between Skindigital or the Gecko case, which is a bit pricier but there is a nice safe silver velvet to prevent discolouration.

Thanks!
Feiyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:11 PM   #299
Iris purple
Iris purple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Iris purple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Iris purple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Iris purple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Iris purple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo touch
I have the lilac version in black Skin Digital, since last October and have not noticed any discoloration.
Iris purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #300
Slartibartfaust
Enthusiast

Quote:
My Skin Digital case came today! It looks very nice.

It also fits in my zipper case, but it doesn't leave much room. I think I can fit an usb cable in there though.
Glad it finally came!, now if only Quelches shows up
what do you think quality-wise?
regardless of the price, in my opinion it is fantastic
(I particularly like folding the cover back and using the catch to form a sort of "kobo glove", very convenient and useful)

Last edited by Slartibartfaust; 03-30-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Tags
case, kobo, touch case stand easel