Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Dictionary Fonts?

Greetings,

Is it possible to change the fonts for dictionaries? I found and converted and english-arabic dictionary but unfortunately the arabic is not displaying. It only gives me boxes where the arabic should be. I was able to deal with this issue in regards to normal ebooks by changing the font to an arabic font (although the words displayed in the wrong orientation and were disconnected); changing the system font did not affect the dictionary. Is there anyway to change the font for the dictionaries?

Thank you,

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I need to ask GiK (Guys in Kiev) who developed the PB firmware about this. We did not have an experience yet with the cross-encoding dictionaries, afaik.

Last edited by Yar-PocketBooker; 11-15-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2009, 12:50 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Thank you very much.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 09:01 AM   #4
Bernard_app
Bernard_app began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-t2
Hi, do you have the En-Ar dictionary? is it working well, I did not find one for my pocketbook color, thank you.
Bernard_app is offline   Reply With Quote