Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Sven Viking
Capitalist Pig
Sven Viking began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, 4, Touch, Paperwhite
Arrow Kindle Active Content (games and apps for E-Ink Kindles, e.g. Paperwhite)

Amazon recently took down most links to their Kindle Active Content section for some reason. The list of games and apps for E-Ink Kindles can still be accessed here, if anyone is looking for them:

http://www.amazon.com/kindlegames/
Sven Viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Awww, really?! I LOVED the Kindle Active Content. I hope they're not doing away with it!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Sven Viking
Capitalist Pig
Sven Viking began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, 4, Touch, Paperwhite
So did I . I'm not sure what Amazon's purpose is in hiding them, but at least they're still available to purchase.

If anyone finds a way to list available Active Content on a physical Kindle, let me know. Since the category was removed, I've only been able to find them on there by searching for specific titles.
Sven Viking is offline   Reply With Quote