Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-12-2020, 06:47 PM   #16
HLS
Groupie
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Funny how people prefer different sizes. I don't want to read on a 6'' screen anymore since I experienced a 7'' one. But after having tried a 7.8'' screen, I found that I actually prefer the 7'' screen. Others' experiences are the total opposites to mine - there have been lots of comments about the bigger always being the better, but also about there being not that much difference between 6'' and 7''. Both of those are simply not true for me personally.

I like all sizes, to be honest. I have 7", 6", 6.8" and a 7.8" and I like to switch around. I love my 7.8 Nook. I think I would like it more if the bezel was smaller. But I alternate devices so as not to get bored
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:22 AM   #17
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Forma, Libra
I find the Libra kinder on my severely arthritic hands than the Forma - better balance being an important factor. But since most of my PDFs are not readable on the Libra (it is impressive how important that extra inch proves to be), I use both.

I rarely use my Clara since I can't hold it comfortably without its cover, which makes it heavier than the Libra which I use without cover. So the Clara is strictly when I have a very small handbag, or one which doesn't have the separate pocket which would allow me to carry the coverless Libra.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2020, 10:12 PM   #18
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Aura ONE ☺
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Possibly. When I got an Aura H2O, I found it a bit bulky and quickly got a Glo HD. But, loved the Aura ONE and Forma. Now, the Libra H2O is good, but, I find myself using the Clara HD just as much as it.
Congrats on your lottery win Can I have your cast offs?
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote