Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #16
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I'm looking at the U.S. website. It is the 32GB version.
I've got a feeling those are "left over" units. Until recently they still listed the Aura Edition 2, the Aura ONE (8GB standard) and the Aura H2O Edition 2, but I don't think they've produced any of these in a quite a while.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:09 PM   #17
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I've got a feeling those are "left over" units. Until recently they still listed the Aura Edition 2, the Aura ONE (8GB standard) and the Aura H2O Edition 2, but I don't think they've produced any of these in a quite a while.
Could be. But the 32GB has been around a while whereas the 8GB was gone relatively soon after the Forma introduction (from what I recall); I thought it was being marketed as a manga e-reader.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you have an actual reliable source? They posted that the Clara HD is 212 DPI and we know that's wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can understand the H2O2 being dropped as there is the Libra H2O at 7" while the H2O2 is 6.8". Plus the Libra H2O supports Overdrive.

But I can understand some wanting an H2O2 because of the SD card slot.
Hmm, questioning the reliability of a source and then making two errors yourself. That isn't a good track record.

The H2O Edition 2 does support Overdrive. You didn't explicitly state that, but, your phrasing definitely implied it.

And the H2O Edition 2 doesn't have an SD card slot, either internal or external.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote