Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-16-2019, 09:13 PM   #151
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Great!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:19 PM   #152
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thanks so much you two for posting all of these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Another freebie today, another trip down memory lane - and it was a new one for me:

The Happy Hollisters at Pony Hill Farm: (Volume 11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 07:54 PM   #153
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Another freebie today, another trip down memory lane - and it was a new one for me:

The Happy Hollisters and the Trading Post Mystery: (Volume 7)

And as of this moment (6:55pm Eastern), books 11 and 31 are still free.

This the page I've been checking to scan the list quickly.

ETA: Book 31 has expired as of 12/19/19.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-19-2019 at 06:23 PM. Reason: note about expiration
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 07:59 PM   #154
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sweet!
Old 12-21-2019, 01:37 AM   #155
FizzyWater
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A repeat freebie today:

The Happy Hollisters and the Haunted House Mystery: (Volume 21)

Books 7 and 11 are still free as of 12:36AM Eastern 12/21/19.

Expired (checked 12/27/19).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-27-2019 at 02:56 AM.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #156
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Fwiw, I’ve been checking the Happy Hollister series every few days and nothing free lately.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 03:56 PM   #157
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Thank you for keeping an eye out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Fwiw, I’ve been checking the Happy Hollister series every few days and nothing free lately.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 05:19 PM   #158
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

I finally started reading Happy Hollisters (#1 but not numbered, because who knew at that point?). I was in a doctor's office and didn't want to start a long term book. After chapter one, I am suspecting that these were better when I was 8 or 10.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:07 AM   #159
FizzyWater

Book 16 is free again. This is a repeat, so those following may have already grabbed it.

The Happy Hollisters and the Ice Carnival Mystery: (Volume 16)

ETA: no longer available as of 2/12/20

Last edited by FizzyWater; 02-12-2020 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:07 AM   #160
FizzyWater

Another repeat freebie: Book 6 is free this time;

The Happy Hollisters at Snowflake Camp: (Volume 6)

expired (checked 2/28/20)

Last edited by FizzyWater; Today at 08:45 PM.