Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 07:17 PM   #316
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent
Old 02-18-2021, 01:24 AM   #317
zeusysk7
zeusysk7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello, Can anyone provide an image for the Kobo Clara HD Please?
Advert
Old 02-18-2021, 03:47 AM   #318
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:35 AM   #319
AshEnke
AshEnke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi, could anyone send me the image for the Clara HD please ? Thanks !
Old 02-22-2021, 10:26 AM   #320
JVRN
JVRN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; B&N NST
Hi Davidfor! I also need the Kobo Clara HD image. Please send it to me.
Advert
Old 02-22-2021, 03:46 PM   #321
Grzesiek
Grzesiek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kobo Clara HD image

Hello everybody.
I need the Kobo Clara HD image. Could somebody help me?
Regards :-)
Old 02-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #322
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@AshEnke, @Grzesiek: PM sent.

@JVRN: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:55 AM   #323
JVRN
JVRN began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; B&N NST
@davidfor: done!
Old 02-23-2021, 08:06 AM   #324
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:54 AM   #325
heomeco2014
heomeco2014 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars TD-80
I need a Kobo Aura 2 image

I just bricked my Kobo Aura 2 and despite how hard i tried, i couldn't hard reset it. Now my last chance is to ask you guys for a Kobo Aura 2 image. Please send me both ver 1 and ver 2 cuz i don't know which version of kobo 2nd i'm using right now. Thank you guys so much
Old 02-23-2021, 03:10 PM   #326
Wunasty23
Wunasty23 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO CLARA
Kobo Clara HD image

Hi I'm new here. Can anyone send me the image for Kobo Clara? Much appreciated and thanks!
Old 02-23-2021, 06:46 PM   #327
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Wunasty23: PM sent.

@heomeco2014: Response is elsewhere.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:15 AM   #328
Zio
Zio began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clarahd
Hi, can anyone send me an Kobo ClaraHD sd image? thanks!
Old 03-01-2021, 09:51 PM   #329
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:38 AM   #330
Jimmyhage
Jimmyhage began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I bricked my kobo clara HD with xcsoar USB-otg. Can i get an sd card image please?
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue