Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Raman
Raman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Installing Tamil Fonts on SonyPRS - T2

Hi,
I am new to this forum. Can anyone guide me on how to install Tamil Fonts on Sony PRS - T2 ? I want to read Tamil books in Epub / Mobi Format with Tamil Contents in it.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by Raman; 01-04-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #2
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raman View Post
Can anyone guide me on how to install Tamil Fonts on Sony PRS - T2 ? I want to read Tamil books in Epub / Mobi Format with Tamil Contents in it.
See the Wiki for that.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Raman
Raman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
I couldn't find it for PRS-T2. Could you please post the link?
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #4
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raman View Post
I couldn't find it for PRS-T2. Could you please post the link?
Applies to the T2 as well.
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote