Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #61
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Next time you might want to use that little exclamation point next to the "Karma" button to report the spam to moderators. I clicked that and the post got deleted very, VERY fast.
the things you learn, that you never knew existed!

I just recently learned how to flag multiple posts for quoting. And now I learn how to flag spam!

WOOOOOOOO!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #62
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
garsh, you're swell!
golly, thanks ! glad to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Next time you might want to use that little exclamation point next to the "Karma" button to report the spam to moderators. I clicked that and the post got deleted very, VERY fast.
yep, exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
the things you learn, that you never knew existed!

I just recently learned how to flag multiple posts for quoting. And now I learn how to flag spam!

WOOOOOOOO!
big day for griffonwing then, eh ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #63
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
Really glad to hear this,although I've figured out how to work with my sony and my mac-I admit that when I first considered a reader-the sales guy was pretty adamant that it was only to be used with PCs.....it was through research that I discovered that I could work around it if necessary (I have both Mac and PC laptops....) .
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #64
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Talking When will summer be over?

I keep hoping and waiting for the "end of summer" when Mac will be able to use the Sony software. When is it???? August, September, now? It is hot still, when it cools off it will be October.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #65
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrake View Post
Will it work with the 500?
To be exact, the Sony eBook Library software for Mac and Windows x64 have the same issue: no PRS-500 drivers. You can, however, use the software to manage the contents of a memory card for a PRS-500 (if you find Calibre not up to the task). Requires generic memory card reader/writer.
A firmware upgrade is what is really needed for the PRS-500.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mac, software, sony