Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-12-2018, 04:34 PM   #286
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O/GloHD/AuraOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Is this PI now broken?
now Fails to launch FF 57.0.4
Calibre 3.13 W10x64
I don't know the full answer to your question but it seems to be OK on my setup:
Win10 64
Calibre 3.15
Chrome 63.0.3239.132
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #287
Nicolas F
Zealot
Nicolas F began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Is this PI now broken?
now Fails to launch FF 57.0.4
Calibre 3.13 W10x64
Works OK for me too on win 10 x64 with calibre 3.15 and FF 57.0.4 or chrome
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:10 PM   #288
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Thanks.
Obviously something is blocking it on my rig
Time to do another malware scan.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:25 PM   #289
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
OK this is weird. I reinstalled the PI, then restarted Calibre.
As soon as Calibre exited 10 browser sessions (my searches) fired off.
When Calibre restarted, it now works
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote