Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-22-2019, 01:06 PM   #1
Danyx
Danyx began at the beginning.

Device: Tablette androïde
Question Selection problem in the tag browser

Hello
Before explaining my problem, I will say that I am French and I do the translation by Google, so I hope it will be done well.
That's it, I've been a fan of caliber for years and I have a bibliotech of over 20,000 books.
In recent days the label browser is a big problem, when I click on one of the lines, for example:
Author / A / Guy Adrian.
I get the requested books colored in green but with all of my books.
Formerly, I got that selection of books asked.
This is done on all browser links, whether on original colones, created by me and even on saved searches.
I look hard, I do not see where it comes from, I even uninstalled completely caliber and reinstalled without result.
I also closed all other software without result.
If anyone had a solution that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Danyx; 01-22-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: erreur de traduction
Danyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:32 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See the thread How to fix Search showing all books with matches highlighted.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2019, 01:51 PM   #3
Danyx
Danyx began at the beginning.

Device: Tablette androïde
A big thank you, that's exactly the problem.
So it's settled.
Danyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser, label, problem