Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 06:14 AM   #541
tekkasit
Connoisseur
tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'tekkasit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: K3, KV, KOA3
I think you should watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzuIGbGPpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0m View Post
I have the following problem, at step 8. After completing steps 1 to 7, I only see the screen saver and the message at the bottom of the screen: "This demonstration device is either missing content or is disconnected from the network". Underneath it says "CONFIGURE DEVICE" in capital letters, but tapping the text does not change anything.
I tried the "secret gesture", but can't get out of this screen saver to get to the search box again or to activate the network.

What can I do now except unscrew the Kindle and connect it via serial port?

Would greatly appreciate any help.
tekkasit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #542
at0m
at0m began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkasit View Post
I think you should watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzuIGbGPpig
tekkasit,

The video should actually be linked in the initial thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Now I can't get any further with Jailbreak, step 10 (PW2). When I click on the store icon, I get the message: "Application Error: The selected application could not be started. Please try again." and a restart is not performed. When I restart manually afterwards, everything is as before.

Does anyone know what could be the reason for this and how to fix it?
at0m is offline   Reply With Quote