Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-30-2022, 11:39 AM   #1
misschai
misschai began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 9.5
Talking export info from iPad to Calibre PC

I have been using Marvin 3 for about a year maybe a little more, I like the ability to change the covers and the metadata. I do not know why I wasn't aware of Calibre and it's features (Plus its use on my pc). I know that I knew about it on the iPad but I thought it was just another alternative to iBooks/Marvin and so on. But in the last week I have seen the light. I have also been searching for a feature. I have manually put in tags and such on Marvin on the iPad. Is there a way to get this information that I have in Marvin into Calibre on my PC. Sort of a backwards export. I've looked and I can't really find what I'm looking for at least in the words that I have to describe what I need. Thank You!
misschai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:42 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you can export the metadata as a CSV file you could try using the Import List plugin, see Index of plugins

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 03:44 PM   #3
misschai
misschai began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 9.5
I'll look into this Thank you!
misschai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
export, ipad, marvin + ipad, marvin 3