Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-16-2021, 04:08 AM   #1681
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

And the "N249" is a Clara HD, so you have posted in the wrong thread. Which is mainly an issue as I had to work out what you were looking for.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 08:47 AM   #1682
huang-wenfeng
huang-wenfeng began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo; Kindle Paper White 3
Smile

Hello, David, could you please send me a SD card image for KOBO GLO ? Thanks!
huang-wenfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:09 AM   #1683
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@huang-wenfeng: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:25 AM   #1684
huang-wenfeng

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@huang-wenfeng: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Ok, thank you for notic, I will try to get my PM enable first.
Old 06-18-2021, 07:37 AM   #1685
witteveder
witteveder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by witteveder View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately no improvement. I guess I'll have to look out for a new one.
Hi, just an update. I bought the klara HD to replace my faulty glo, been happy since. Last week I turned on the glo for one final time before getting rid of it, and low and behold, it worked flawlessly for some reason. So now I have 2 ereaders...
witteveder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:15 PM   #1686
huang-wenfeng

Quote:
Hello, David, I have enabled my PM, could you send me the image ?
Old 06-18-2021, 10:08 PM   #1687
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:34 AM   #1688
huang-wenfeng

Quote:
Quote:
PM sent.
Thank you very much!!
Old 07-11-2021, 02:16 PM   #1689
kristine.acm
kristine.acm began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
PM sent.
Disconnecting the battery will have no affect on the screen. E-ink screens use no power to maintain the image. The screen is written to, and then holds that until the next update.
And I recommend using a new SD card. The cards in the Glo are getting old and a lot have failed. You can use a larger card, but, 32GB is probably the maximum that will work.
can i also have the image too, please?
kristine.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #1690
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@kristine.acm: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

And can you confirm which device you have. You have listed your device as a Glo HD, but, this is a thread for the Glo.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:28 PM   #1691
Androsdue
Androsdue began at the beginning.

Goodmorning everyone.! My kobo glo hd no longer works either. !! I would like to try to use another sd. Who is kind enough to give me the image link.?! Thanks so much
Androsdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:52 PM   #1692
Androsdue
Androsdue began at the beginning.

Oops ... I spread the thread too.! .. excuse me and delete me as well.! .

Last edited by Androsdue; 07-20-2021 at 01:55 PM.
Androsdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:33 PM   #1693
Tex07
Tex07 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO
Hi, I am looking for an SD IMAGE for a KOBO AURA H2O V1. Someone to help me please?
Tex07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 08:07 PM   #1694
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.