Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
PRS-300 - Can books be deleted?

Since the 300 does not come with SD card capability, I wonder what happens when the device's memory is full.

Can you delete books you don't want to read again, and thus make room for new books?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Since the 300 does not come with SD card capability, I wonder what happens when the device's memory is full.

Can you delete books you don't want to read again, and thus make room for new books?
You can delete books directly from the PRS-300 or through the eBook Library when the reader is connected.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks WDE. I figured that you wouldn't be stuck. Of course, but the time you fill up the memory, you may want a new one anyway.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Thanks WDE. I figured that you wouldn't be stuck. Of course, but the time you fill up the memory, you may want a new one anyway.
Plus, you'll still retain a copy of all your eBooks in the eBook Library or Calibre, and in most cases you can re-download purchased books. (It's always good to have a backup of your eBooks also.)

I usually only keep about 3-5 eBooks on my reader, one of them being a dictionary. I usually delete eBooks from my reader after I've read them. After losing bookmarks and collections several times, I tend to keep things simple.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Hey WDE! I listened to the Lions game last night, and it sounded like the refs gave it to them at the end!
Advert
Old 09-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #6
rasdee
rasdee began at the beginning.

Device: prs 300
Quote:

when you go to your book press the round arrow to get to the books options press work tools then delete book then the bookmark button and then the book is deleted
rasdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #7
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasdee View Post
when you go to your book press the round arrow to get to the books options press work tools then delete book then the bookmark button and then the book is deleted
I'm pretty sure she figured that out 4 years ago. She asked the question in 2009.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote