Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-24-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
mwinterwolf2004
mwinterwolf2004 began at the beginning.

Device: NookColor
Nook App and/or Nook HD+ - where are books stored?

Hi there. I haven't purchased new books in a while and whenever I do, I always put them in Calibre so I can manage my collection more easily. But I have forgotten where the Nook HD+ stores book files (and I think someone may have said that they are hidden content).

So how do I get my purchased books into Calibre?

I have the Nook for PC app as well, but I don't know where the books that I download using the app are stored on my computer!

Help!
mwinterwolf2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwinterwolf2004 View Post
Hi there. I haven't purchased new books in a while and whenever I do, I always put them in Calibre so I can manage my collection more easily. But I have forgotten where the Nook HD+ stores book files (and I think someone may have said that they are hidden content).

So how do I get my purchased books into Calibre?

I have the Nook for PC app as well, but I don't know where the books that I download using the app are stored on my computer!

Help!
/data/data/bn.ereader/files/B&N Downloads/Books

That path is only accessible to root on the device, but adb backups containing the books can be downloaded to your PC without root. I discuss that solution in this thread in the Android forum.

NOOK for PC books are stored in "[My Documents]\My Barnes & Noble eBooks\[your email address]". Different versions of Windows put "My Documents" at different absolute paths, but it should be easy to browse to.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert