Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #1
ordonez31
ordonez31 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Control the light

Hi,
i would to know if there's a solution to more control the brithness on a Aura HD.
At 1% the light is very strong in the dark, to my point of view.
So, can we more decrease the light?
ordonez31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #2
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Maybe sunglasses would help.

Better solution might be Kobo Developers Corner has topic, Night Mode [Glo/Touch/Mini].
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=212162
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
I agree with Filmo. Install the night-mode hack. The inverse video Kobo Aura HD screen is gorgeous -- even, dark, no light leakage. I liked the night-mode hack on my Kobo Glo; I *love* it on the Kobo Aura HD. They should make this an official part of the hardware; it works wonderfully.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote