Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Blue
Connoisseur
Blue is on a distinguished road

Mobipocket 6.1 recognises Iliad in Windows Vista

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I just installed the mobipocket software 6.1 on my windows vista computer and it recognises the Iliad. Back with version 6.0 it didn't.

Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iRex iLiad
Damn, you got me optimistic - but Mobipocket still does not recognize my iLiad, under winxp 64 bit. Anybody else having problems (or any experience at all?) using 64-bit Windows?
narve is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #3
Blue
Connoisseur
Blue is on a distinguished road

Ow ok sorry for not mentioning it but my Vista is still 32bit.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:42 AM   #4
narve
iLiad fan
narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.narve can teach chickens to fly.

No worries
Old 12-12-2007, 05:22 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm using Vista x64 and it works fine with my Iliad.
Version 6.0 did not recognize my Iliad.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2007, 06:25 PM   #6
narve
iLiad fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
I'm using Vista x64 and it works fine with my Iliad.
Version 6.0 did not recognize my Iliad.
It is my bad digital karma, I guess... I could use my computer at work, but that is too cumbersome. So I usually rip out my CF card and transfer them manually. As the iLiad takes forever to boot, it is faster anyway.