Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
HeléneJn
HeléneJn began at the beginning.

Device: Digital Editions
Problems with Digital Editions?

Hello,

I have a big problem.( English is not my native language).

The story beginns:

Last year I started reading e-books from Millsandboon.co.uk and I downloaded Digital Editions. I had no problems reading the books, I hadn´t registered my ADE.

For Christmas I got a new computer , an Asus-computer and i downloaded ADE on it and registred it .Then I registred the old one when I got home.

I want to download the e-books I've bought but I get error messages, see below

1.<eror xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES NOT_EXIST
http://uatacs.libredigital.com/fulfillme nt/URLLink.ascm and some productnumber from Mills and boon.uk.

2.Error getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER.

So now I can't read on either computer.

I then contacted Millsandboon and got this:
Further to your query please be advised the links to your e-Book purchases have been refreshed.

Kindly attempt to re-download your e-Book from My Account, My eBookshelf at www.millsandboon.co.uk, ensuring Adobe Digital Editions has been downloaded in advance.

But it still doesn´t work.

Has anybody any idea what to do and solve my problem?

Yours HeléneJn
HeléneJn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
GTUSN
GTUSN began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Adobe Editions

Hi Helen

I have the same problem.

Were you able to get any help.

GTUSN
GTUSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
If you download a book before authorizing ADE, then, the book is registered to a temporary user.

If you haven't authorized ADE yet, don't do it.
Google for inept.
This thread is you friend, too :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39423
Then, inept should, hopefully, be able to get the temporary key, and get rid of the drm. But, if you have no copy of the file you originally downloaded, that won't help much.

If you have authorized ADE afterwards, basically, you're screwed. Try mailing both the shop and adobe's support, maybe one or the other can help.

Good luck with that.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 04-13-2011 at 02:29 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeléneJn View Post
1.<eror xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES NOT_EXIST
http://uatacs.libredigital.com/fulfillme nt/URLLink.ascm and some productnumber from Mills and boon.uk.

2.Error getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER.

I then contacted Millsandboon and got this:
Further to your query please be advised the links to your e-Book purchases have been refreshed.
You have two different problems. The E_ADEPT_RESOURCE_DOES_NOT_EXIST is absolutely a problem on the server for Mills and Boon, and nothing to do with you, and can only be fixed by Mills and Boon. It is unclear from reading your comment if they have already fixed this, and that's when got you the 2nd error (E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER). If they have great, if not, I would keep on them about that error.

For the E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER, you want to make sure that all of the computers that you are using are authorized to the same AdobeID (doing the anonymous activation is only asking for problems). Once you have all the computer authorized to the same AdobeID, the problem should go away, and if it doesn't, then you will need to contact MillsAndBoon to get a new redownload.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
HeléneJn
HeléneJn began at the beginning.

Device: Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTUSN View Post
Hi Helen

I have the same problem.

Were you able to get any help.

GTUSN

Hi,

I was in contact with the company from were I bought the books.
Gave the the answers I got from Jim but no they weren´t able to help me.

/HeléneJn
HeléneJn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert