Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 07-26-2018, 06:21 AM   #31
Muller
Muller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle oasis
Sorry about that, Kovid. I forgot I am using a slightly modified version (with sections names more similar to the paper edition). I will try the builtin version next time I get an error message (maybe next tuesday...)

Thank you very much for your answer.
Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 02:51 PM   #32
Muller

Hello ! I just realised that I used a wrong name in my post of the last week : I wanted to refer to the recipe "Le monde : éditions abonnés papier", which was originally written by Rémi Vanicat and was the subject of this thread three months ago. Sorry about that.

Well, this tuesday, the "list index out of range" error is back and with the buitin recipe, as I just checked (I cancelled my custom version).

Thank you for your help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Le Monde recipe error.txt (3.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-31-2018, 05:40 PM   #33
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm not the author f the recipe, so icant be sure, but it looks like there is some section i nthe download that has different HTML markup from what the recipe is expecting. The recipe will need to be updated to deal with that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:07 AM   #34
Muller

Thank you, Kovid !