Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Which Android e-ink device is the most powerful?

Luckily there are plenty of Android devices with screens that are comfortable to the eyes now. But which ebook readers are the most powerful?

They only need to be able to run Quizlet and browse a dictionary online quickly.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I read Onyx have powerful processers, if that's what you mean.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:09 PM   #3
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Yes it was, and thanks for the tip, Pajamaman.

I've searched the web for e-ink and Android, but Onyx didn't show up. I am adding some links here for future reference. This is their website, this is the e-book reader with the newest version of Android (Marshmallow) and here's a store selling that e-book reader.

What I would really like to get, and I doubt an Android Marshmallow tablet would do, is to have a split screen with my math book (e-pub) covering the top and an area at the bottom where I could write. So I could do without relying on a physical textbook and a physical notebook.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:40 PM   #4
rur
rur began at the beginning.

Device: Max2 BOOX
I jave Onyx Book Max2 and its reader has an option to switch to landscape mode,with the book/document on the left and an area for writing notes on the right.
rur is offline   Reply With Quote