Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Angelclaud
Angelclaud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Save to Disk format Change question

I've always used the save only Epub format to a single directory option but after updating Calibre and installing the kindle collection plugin, the save only epub changed to save only mobi. I've uninstalled the plugin, but it's still mobi. Is there any way to change it back to Epub?
Angelclaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelclaud View Post
I've always used the save only Epub format to a single directory option but after updating Calibre and installing the kindle collection plugin, the save only epub changed to save only mobi. I've uninstalled the plugin, but it's still mobi. Is there any way to change it back to Epub?
Preferences - Behavior - change Preferred output format to ePub. Restart calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
Angelclaud
Angelclaud began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Thank you.
Angelclaud is offline   Reply With Quote