Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-17-2019, 08:30 PM   #1
fcharat
fcharat began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello

Hello, this is fcharat and I've just joined MobileRead. I hope this is where I am supposed to say hello. It wasn't quite clear to me. At any rate I am glad to meet all of you and to be part of this community. My device is a Nook Simple Touch.
fcharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:30 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi fcharat and welcome to MobileRead. You posted your intro in exactly the right spot.

What kind of books do you like to read on your Nook?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
fcharat

Thanks for the hello

Hi Mickey, and thanks for the hello. I like to read mostly the classics, Shakespeare, the Russian novelists and the like. I am having a problem with the Nook however, and I was wondering how to post my problem, since I was unable to find posting instructions.

I downloaded to my Nook, the complete works of Shakespeare. The works show up but only one page of Content. So, if I want to read a play that is not in the content, I have to do a word search and that gets old.

When I look at the complete works of Shakeespeare on the computer in Calibre, the entire Content is there.

I tried converting the works from mobi, html, epub, nothing works. I only have one page of Contents, that is 14 plays instead of 42 or so.

Got any ideas?
Francis
Old 01-25-2019, 02:06 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Recommend you post your questions on our Nook site here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=209
Old 02-01-2019, 07:21 PM   #5
fcharat

Thank you. I followed you instructions and I was able to post my problem. I did so in the developer's corner.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:11 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer

Good! Have you been able to resolve your problem?
Old 02-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #7
fcharat

Barry gave me some indications of how to solve the problem. I'll try them. Hopefully, I'll be successful. Thanks for asking.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:58 AM   #8
Glukos
Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Glukos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: KV
Hello
Glukos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:05 PM   #9
fcharat

Hello

Hello