Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-30-2020, 01:11 PM   #1
Katam
Katam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
How to rate books?

Hello ! I've recently experienced a peculiar thing on my Kobo: at the end of my reading, it asked me to rate it ! Never happened to me before or since, and I can't find any way to do it for the books I've finished. What is this sorcery? Moreover, is there some way to synchronize my Calibre library's ratings with my Kobo ?

Thank a lot in advance, I didn't find the anwser on the web and it's puzzling me.
Katam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:40 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The rating prompt is only done for books purchased from Kobo. There is no way to rate books that have been sideloaded.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2020, 11:25 AM   #3
Katam
Katam began at the beginning.

Okay thank you !
Katam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 06:32 AM   #4
Butterfly1234
Enthusiast
Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The rating prompt is only done for books purchased from Kobo. There is no way to rate books that have been sideloaded.
I have bought multiple e-books from Kobo and I never had the question to rate after reading it...
Butterfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #5
HolyAura
Groupie
HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its at the very end of the book.
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2020, 11:03 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly1234 View Post
I have bought multiple e-books from Kobo and I never had the question to rate after reading it...
Are you sideloading these books or reading the version downloaded to the device from the Kobo server? It only happens for the latter.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote