Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #1
BootlegScarce
BootlegScarce began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Kobo Aura Edition 2 SD card image

So basically I had to use the sd card for something else and the backup was on my old pc so now I need an image. If anyone has it please PM.
BootlegScarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:47 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@BootlegScarce: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

And for anyone seeing this, please post requests for the images in the thread dedicated to the image requests for the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
BootlegScarce
BootlegScarce began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
enabled private messages had to ask on there
BootlegScarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 07:46 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:49 AM   #5
Andries
Andries began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura edition 2
The SD card of my Kobo Auro edition 2 is empty or defect, who has the image for me?
Andries is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2021, 10:57 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-25-2021, 05:53 PM   #7
Tiemen26
Tiemen26 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura h2o
sd image

can someone provide me image for aura 2nd edtion
Tiemen26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:29 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiemen26 View Post
can someone provide me image for aura 2nd edtion
Which version of the Aura Edition 2 do you have? There are two and they need different images. Unfortunately, the only way to tell is from the serial number. The first version has a "0" in the 7th character of the serial number and the second version has a "2".
Old 11-26-2021, 03:53 AM   #9
Tiemen26
Tiemen26 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura h2o
sd image

gm in possesion off first one thanks
Tiemen26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 08:21 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And I really should read the thread a bit. As I did say I would not reply in this thread. So, I'll repeat that and say requests for either of the Aura Edition 2 images should be in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=282123.